Thread: Moving Companys

1. Collapse Details
    Moving Companys
    I need a full service movers to move my family of 4 ,from Cleveland to FT.Lauderdale/Hollywood, area the week of 1/9/12, recomendation?

2. Collapse Details

Was very pleased using Allied to get us moved out here to AZ from KY/Cinci.
    One day 2 gals packed the entire house into boxes.
    One guy showed up and built crates for fragile items (glass top table, marble table, etc...)
    Next day 3 guys loaded it all into a semi. Done by 1:30, and the driver was off on his way. I hooked the boat, and we got on the road.
    They told me 5-7 days to get it all to PHX.
    We got here in 4 days, and got a call that evening that they were in town, and ready to deliver the following morning at 8:00am.

If you have any cars being shipped by car hauler, load those up with any of the flammable stuff (spray paint, propane grill tank, garage type stuff). The van line won't take that stuff, but if it's in your car that is being shipped seperate, you're good.

When they come to pack, make sure everything is clean - otherwise, they'll pull dirty dishes out of the dishwasher, or a full ashtray and wrap them in paper and put them in a box...
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

3. Collapse Details

Can't help with movers, but make sure you give a call when you get settled in down here, gotta go for a ride. 954-254-0414 Rick