1. Collapse Details
    Magnum's for Sale in Florida
    Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/2559874985.html

Do you guys know this one? Looks like a project that was started and stopped. Replaced Transom maybe???

27 ft magnum marine - $3800

this magnum marine is a don arronow original and has been fully restored from bow to stern new paint, floor, stringers, gas tank, etc all it needs is your motors and rigging hull and deck only no trailer call 785 380 7857
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And this one is intriguing, really intriguing if it is what I think it may be. Guys???????

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/boa/2603495245.html

1980 28ft. Magnum Boat - $4500 (N. Ft. Myers, Fl.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-10-15, 2:49AM EDT
    Reply to: sale-qf5t2-2603495245@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are looking at a 1980 28ft. Magnum, pre Cigarette one. Was built for racing. Has some history behind it. I dont have the money to do what I want with it. So its gotta go! You are buying the hull only. If the motors are still on by the time you look at it I will throw them in for free. Has twin outboard Suzukis DT 150HP that havent ran in 2 yrs. Had carbs rebuilt before parked. Lower units have to be put back on ( they have new water pumps installed already) and you can be back in the water. Does NOT come with trailer, but I will deliver locally. Want a heavy duty hull that can go fast with newer indoor kept upholstery? You can have it for $4,500obo. Hell the motor bracket alone was 1,500. Hell of a deal! Call Josh, Ft. Myers area code 940-4292. Trying to keep the spammers and solicitors away.

Total with motors if still available when you look at it $4,500 obo, or trade for Honda 4x4 Foreman or Rincon. 24ft. Carolina Skiff, or 14+ft. running airboat.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

3. Collapse Details
    Florida Magnums
    The Sedan looks good,spoke with the owner when he 1st listed it.Pricing is good. Needs trailer,engine platform,engines and all the rigging. when you get done you would have put $40,000 in it.

On the other one...it has been around for a while have no history on it. If it is a 1980,need to see the HIN # before I would do anything.Bud

4. Collapse Details

Hi Bud I understand from Ratickle that you are the guy to talk to about a 27 Magnum sport. i am looking for one, preferable a project but can keep an open mind . Plaese feel free to contact me if you have any leads .
    Thanks In advance Rick G.

5. Collapse Details

PM me your phone # and I will let you know what might be available. Where are you located ? Bud

6. Collapse Details

Thanks Bud my number is 416 709 6151.I am located in Toronto.
    Rock G.

7. Collapse Details

Bud tried to PM you but your mail box is full.
    RG.