Thread: blowers switch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sweet addiction View Post
    May be a change of plans. Looks like I may have Steve at Innotech Products build me a dash. If I do this I will order the new style switches. I have to research refacing my gauges.
    That is exactly what I did when TxHouse and I redid Grail Seeker. I may have some leftover white rocker covers but am unsure of their location. Let me look around. New dash, wheel, and switches do alot for a boat IMO though. Keep us in the loop of your progress.

2. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    May be a change of plans. Looks like I may have Steve at Innotech Products build me a dash. If I do this I will order the new style switches. I have to research refacing my gauges.
    Are you going to show us your new boat or just keep posting pics of switches?
    Boat-less...

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Griswald View Post
    I think he started a thread or had something in Formula. I'll go look....
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

4. Collapse Details

Blog Entries

5. Collapse Details

Been on the old phone today. Picked up new bearings and seals for the trailer. working on a parts list for lights, wheels, solid coupler, electric over hydraulic setup with new disk brakes, new fenders, springs. Spoke with a guy about sand blasting and power coating the trailer. He has a 40' booth. Going to cost me but it will be sweet when its done.

6. Collapse Details

I will get some newer better pics. I am about done with my air compressor so I will begin wet sanding. It has a little ways to go.

7. Collapse Details

From Sunday. I have to vist Lake Austin now. My truck is only 2wd. Been test driving some news one. I am afraid I am going to stick that truck at the ramp one day. Anyway. Nice day. For Clark.

8. Collapse Details

A dash idea. This one is like mine.

Before

after

9. Collapse Details

This is really making me mad. If I hit the bow roller hard the boat hits the metal. What a bad design. Going to a V style stop.

10. Collapse Details

The new set of switches minus the blower.

11. Collapse Details

Looks good but curious if you have priced that wheel in particular? If you have and respond to this post that means you are still alive. If not, I understand as I about had a heart attack when I asked about it.

Also, give me a shout or send John P a PM. He is a livorsi rep and can get you the gauges and etc at a real good price.

12. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Looks great! Thought we'd see you in a Fountain? Was just telling Jim I have a full tank I need to burn.....looks like I'll be launching on Lake Austin as well.
    Boat-less...

13. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Looks great! Thought we'd see you in a Fountain? Was just telling Jim I have a full tank I need to burn.....looks like I'll be launching on Lake Austin as well.
    Tell Jim to use his forklift to get you in Travis.....

14. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Tell Jim to use his forklift to get you in Travis.....
    Can't............ it doesn't have brakes. Ask him how he found out!

I don't have a problem launching at Highland Lakes Marina......w/ my 2WD Duramax! Lake Austin is just easier.
    Boat-less...

15. Collapse Details

Blog Entries

I don't have a problem launching at Highland Lakes Marina......w/ my 2WD Duramax! Lake Austin is just easier.
    That's why the smartazz smilies.......

I figure you'll be able to get the boat "Down" the ramp no problem......

16. Collapse Details

Ha, I about fell over dead when I saw the price. I will probably just be going with a 3 polished spoke purple wheel. I think CP performance had the best deal yet. About $150.00 I think. I like the 3 spoke anyway. simpler for my setup.

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor1 View Post
    Looks good but curious if you have priced that wheel in particular? If you have and respond to this post that means you are still alive. If not, I understand as I about had a heart attack when I asked about it.

Also, give me a shout or send John P a PM. He is a livorsi rep and can get you the gauges and etc at a real good price.

17. Collapse Details

I should have posted this one, but the dash from above came from the Innotech Web site. I like most of the stuff this guy does to his boat. Wish mine was as clean. I am thinking now to keep my gauges and I can keep the white switches. I was going to re build the faces on my gauges to be carbon fiber or sliver carbon fiber is what Steve and I discussed but maybe to save some money I could keep my gauges. This looks ok.

before

after

18. Collapse Details

I got close to a 35 but someone put a deposit down before I could get it done. I like the Formula. I really want the 35' that South Austin Marine has with the Volvo DPX and the Innovation motors. It was rough inside but for the right price it would be worth it.

19. Collapse Details

I was at Mansfield damn on the September poker run. The guy in front of me was launching his 24' Baja outlaw. His trailer went off the end. So we went over to Highland lakes to launch. I did not even try to pull my boat out. The guy with the Baja had to pull my boat out. He tired with the dual wheel Durmax and it slipped. Had to 4WD it.

20. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Ha, I about fell over dead when I saw the price. I will probably just be going with a 3 polished spoke purple wheel. I think CP performance had the best deal yet. About $150.00 I think. I like the 3 spoke anyway. simpler for my setup.
    Well, how much??????