1. Collapse Details
    Lowrance GPS Transducers !!!
    Registered
    02 25' Baja Outlaw----just replaced my old Lowrance 350 GPS/Sonar and my old Lowrance 3500 in dash depth finder, both w/ shoot thru hull transducers...Both worked fine until the last year.......Installed a new Lowrance HDS-7 GPS/Sonar and a Lowrance IST-3800 in dash depth finder....Have not used them yet as I'm putting in a new engine....HOWEVER I just learned that I cannot use both Lowrance units at the same time as the transducers are on the same frequency and will cross over to each other..
    Upon writing to Lowrance, I was told that had I purchased their "High-end" items, they have a adapter where you can use 1 transducer and connect to 2 units...My "low-end" items have no adapter---Do your home work better than I did-------
    Thanks Mike---Tampa Bay------

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, welcome......

For a first post, that one sucks......

Did they offer any kind of trade-in deal????
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

3. Collapse Details

Registered
    NO---offered nothing---doesen't matter I have both transducer's glued down to my hull------I can't believe when a customer reads the adds, reads all their transducer adds---gps adds--they don't warn you of that..... I feel like an idiot cause the old system was both Lowrance, 2 transducers and worked fine----I bought the boat with that setup and she finally died......Thanks Mike Tampa Bay !!!!!