Active Beers: 56
    Beer Reviews: 11,358
    Beer Avg: B+ / 3.81

[ Brewery ]

500 Linden Street
    Fort Collins, Colorado, 80524
    United States
    phone: (970) 221-0524
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    If the forecast stays somewhat similar...I'll actually put some more gas in the boat and consider an East Chicago - Michigan City run...
    I'm in the same boat.. we are low on fuel so I would need to load it up. Besides... 93 octane is 3.30 a gallon here now... time to fill it up!!!

3. Collapse Details

If the forecast stays somewhat similar...I'll actually put some more gas in the boat and consider an East Chicago - Michigan City run...
    Yup I'm ready too for one more run

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer01 View Post
    You are the one that told me down south they were drinking Fat Tire kegs or something like that!!! Maybe that was me and its a flashback!!!
    Yup. Ft. Collins, CO.

Rat- good to know there are at least SOME boaters that know what good beer tastes like. The bad influence crew hasn't got a clue. They believe in QUANTITY over quality, as a general rule.

5. Collapse Details

Rat- good to know there are at least SOME boaters that know what good beer tastes like. The bad influence crew hasn't got a clue. They believe in QUANTITY over quality, as a general rule.

it all tates the same

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yup. Ft. Collins, CO.

I think the New Belgium (Kind of like New Haven) thing threw them off......

7. Collapse Details

Yup. Ft. Collins, CO.

No worries Mike, I have forgotten more about good beer than you have ever learned. Please enjoy your antics, they amuse me!!! Just was commenting on how shocked the guy looked when he got swept away, as if he had no idea it was coming!!!! Some of the Northpoint guys were out Sunday and said awesome 4-5 rollers. Donzi ZR, couple 42 Fountains, and the 46 Cig. Heard a little smaller waves than Friday. haha

8. Collapse Details

I saw Big Rick out there yesterday in the 46 Cig but that was about it....

9. Collapse Details

Yup. Ft. Collins, CO.

I got ripped on for drinking leinenkugal and schlitz in a bottle this summer, by guys who drink miller lite. As if miller lite is some upper class of quality brew...I remember miller lite being real popular when we were having keg parties before we were 21. We didn't know any better. We just wanted beer and lots of it!

Schlitz was at one time the #1 beer in the u.s. then they got bought out, recipe cheapened up, and sales went down. However, the schlitz beer being made today, is the original recipe from more than 60 years ago. It's actually a decent beer to drink. Jmo.

I am not a big beer drinker, but the few times I do indulge in a few beers, Ill take a goose island, three floyds, bergoff, etc over a miller lite, bud light, or any of the other diet beers

That place by Purdue, I forget the name, Andy knows the place, is pretty awesome for a beer drinker. They have something like 100 different beers on tap, and a huge selection of micro brew bottles. I used to like going there and trying all different kinds. Maybe a winter field trip for us Mike! I'm sure Michelle would know the place I speak of.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    I got ripped on for drinking leinenkugal and schlitz in a bottle this summer, by guys who drink miller lite. As if miller lite is some upper class of quality brew...I remember miller lite being real popular when we were having keg parties before we were 21. We didn't know any better. We just wanted beer and lots of it!

Schlitz was at one time the #1 beer in the u.s. then they got bought out, recipe cheapened up, and sales went down. However, the schlitz beer being made today, is the original recipe from more than 60 years ago. It's actually a decent beer to drink. Jmo.

I am not a big beer drinker, but the few times I do indulge in a few beers, Ill take a goose island, three floyds, bergoff, etc over a miller lite, bud light, or any of the other diet beers

That place by Purdue, I forget the name, Andy knows the place, is pretty awesome for a beer drinker. They have something like 100 different beers on tap, and a huge selection of micro brew bottles. I used to like going there and trying all different kinds. Maybe a winter field trip for us Mike! I'm sure Michelle would know the place I speak of.
    The bar I think you're talking about is the Knickerbocker Saloon... good times lol

11. Collapse Details

are we talking beer or boating???

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by B.Z. View Post

13. Collapse Details

As if you have a problem with either one?

14. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ahhhh, the "3 B's"........

15. Collapse Details

Quit teasing us BZ and post some pics from Clearwater. Saw several over the weekend and it looked awesome for races again. That place is a great venue. BTW, I honestly don't think we should be arguing about beer, boobs, or boats because we can all agree it takes the first two to make the last one possible!!! LOL

16. Collapse Details

New grade school ciriculum
    F the 3 R's

Now the 3 B's. Education you can live with

17. Collapse Details

There is nothing wrong with Miller Lite or any light beer. I like good beer, or darks beers, but these are in general too heavy to drink while one is out in the sun on a ninety degree day. I can't remember the name of the restaurant bar you speek of but its a pretty classy place, just over the bridge in Lafayette.

Quote Originally Posted by teamsynergy View Post
    The bar I think you're talking about is the Knickerbocker Saloon... good times lol
    Not the place Im thinking of.

18. Collapse Details

All 3 I think!!!!

19. Collapse Details

Had a great beer tent at Boyne USA last weekend. Micro brews from all over Michigan. Buy a glass and get to try all the beers. Then I found the home brew rum! Chit, I can not remember any of the names of the products! Guess I will have to go next year and video all my moves. Can't trust myself to write the names down.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    There is nothing wrong with Miller Lite or any light beer. I like good beer, or darks beers, but these are in general too heavy to drink while one is out in the sun on a ninety degree day. I can't remember the name of the restaurant bar you speek of but its a pretty classy place, just over the bridge in Lafayette.

Not the place Im thinking of.
    I think it was called Chumley's? There is also Lafayette Brewing Co. down the street a bit, been there too. Like Chumley's better though.

I'm not a hater of Miller Lite or Bud Light, just some of the people who drink them think its the Champagne of beer!

I hear ya on not being able to nor wanting to drink 15 Heavy Beers out in the sun on a summer day. Then again, you wouldn't need to drink 15 of those beers, considering one of them might be 7% alcohol, while a miller lite might be half that.