1. Collapse Details
    Old School Gentry Magnum Sold
    Magnum Gentry Heritage Sold at Mecum Auction

I was please with the the sale of my beloved old school racing Magnum at the Mecum Auction at Lake Geneva WI.It sold for less that what I had hoped to get,however I knew were it was going and would be well taken care of.You all know how we get with some of these old girls. Dave will be bring it down the Charlotte Harbor area,and Roger Munn will de-tune it to around 11 to 1 compression so it is a little more manageable.So anyone looking for a a set up of 2-600 Holley's with Weiland Tunnel Rams give me a call.

Really thought that the 74 period correct Maltese would sell...what do I know. All I can tell you is the Graphics on the old school racer was a real head turner.The people visiting the two magnums were very complementary and so often said...I wish I had never sold mine.

If you would like to see the 74 Maltese go to www.magnumboatsandparts.com and for the other boats we are working on and are for sale go to www.magnumboatrestoration.com.
    Have a couple of great project boats..a 74 20 Ft Formula and a 75 25 Magnum Sport.

On the wooden boat auctions,to many boats and not enough buyers and the right kind,even though the national wooden boat show had been there most of the week.

Again thanks for all your kinds words. Bud

2. Collapse Details

Bud, glad to hear you made out well on your Magnum. Good luck on your other one.