1. Collapse Details
    S-111 Onboard St Clair River Classic.
    Charter Member
    Some where in Kenya a village is missing an Idiot!

2. Collapse Details

Cool Video. Wrong line thru corner

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo 214 View Post
    Cool Video. Wrong line thru corner
    Lines are like a-holes, everybody has their own way of getting around the course. What is very important to any line is the speed in which the line is executed. IMO, and only Ryan or the driver can truely say, it looks like the got caought off guard when they say Talbot in front of them and tried to to inside. Great video!!

Wil

4. Collapse Details

Very True. But living there and having taken that turn hundreds of times. The line is what Smitty and the other Cats were taking. Outside in. You avoid the cross current created by the infield shallow and set up better for the exit. Believe me I have made more than my share of terrible turns and as you say only those in the boat can really make the decision at the time.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo 214 View Post
    Very True. But living there and having taken that turn hundreds of times. The line is what Smitty and the other Cats were taking. Outside in. You avoid the cross current created by the infield shallow and set up better for the exit. Believe me I have made more than my share of terrible turns and as you say only those in the boat can really make the decision at the time.
    Good points Dean.

I already told Barney that we all want a full report .

Wil

6. Collapse Details

Great video pete! Hope everyone was ok. I'm not sure it's a good sign in the pits when you see pete coming to ask if he can put a go cam on your boat!!

Just sayin

7. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckdoctor View Post
    Great video pete! Hope everyone was ok. I'm not sure it's a good sign in the pits when you see pete coming to ask if he can put a go cam on your boat!!

Just sayin
    Lance, come on now, I am not even in the states. Ryan and Isaiah have my gopro's. Besides where else do you get to see video right after it happens???

SHOOT 2 Thrill Pix !

Hope you and Shelly are doing good, need to bring your fountain to OB or KW this year!!! and to Sarasota on New Year's day! and I'm just sayin!

8. Collapse Details

Pete, orange beach is probably out but we are def coming to key west this year, planning on doing the Thursday poker run down, were bringing five boats from our every weekend crew that we hang with at loto down with us, looking forward to it! Def want to catch up and have a few cocktails.. Is paul going to make kw this year?

9. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckdoctor View Post
    Pete, orange beach is probably out but we are def coming to key west this year, planning on doing the Thursday poker run down, were bringing five boats from our every weekend crew that we hang with at loto down with us, looking forward to it! Def want to catch up and have a few cocktails.. Is paul going to make kw this year?
    Not sure about Paul, or myself for that matter, but if there we will have some drinks and do some shoots with the boat!