1. Collapse Details
    Looking for Exhaust
    Just wanted to see if anyone has anything. I currently have Gil's with long risers through the transom. I know I have a problem with one riser leaking. I wont know for sure about the others until I take everything apart tonight. I'm seeing alot of what looks like condensation on the inside of the riser where the riser bends down. This sucks first time out yesterday and now this. Count me out for the races.

2. Collapse Details

Do you have the interupter, or what ever they call them, plates in between the Gil manifold and the riser? It's a thin plate with a lip the curves up with the flow of exhaust. It catches most condensation inside the pipe.

3. Collapse Details

the condensation could be from sitting and maybe burns off....but like Payton said those plates help...THE BEST THING TO DO ..depending on how old the GIL's are is replace/upgrade...i recomend STAINNLES MARINE !

4. Collapse Details

I have the turbulators on them. I was just trying to get through the next couple of months wiyhout spending $6200 on exhaust. I'm going to see if I can patch these together for now and figure out what to do over the winter. Thanks for the response.

5. Collapse Details

Hey Clyde. It could be condensation. If you do have a leak in the riser, I do know of a guy who can weld them for you locally. he is familiar with marine exhaust, and welding stainless. he has repaired some stellings tails and stainless marine tails for friends of mine. Is your boat a bravo or TRS boat?

6. Collapse Details

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MerCr...item2c4bd6aed3

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...tailpipes.html

Also Might have a line on some other gil tails for you. I am pretty sure you have Bravo's. Any chance you can put a pic of your current tails up?

7. Collapse Details

Bravo's. I'm going out of town this weekend I will try and post before I leave tonight. My tails go out one piece through the transom with water exiting at the very end. This is the best pic I have right now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cig Pics 7-27-11 004.jpg  

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by eightsecmopar View Post
    Bravo's. I'm going out of town this weekend I will try and post before I leave tonight. My tails go out one piece through the transom with water exiting at the very end. This is the best pic I have right now
    usualy they go bad right on the inside pipe weld..so it should be an easy fix for a stainless welder !!