1. Collapse Details
    My winter project
    Number 8# cylinder was weak so I pulled it and sent it to JCPerf. Jeff is now going through it top to bottom. The xr is also getting the same treatment. It sure is handy having a uncle with a hydraulic boom on a wrecker. He's 81 years old and always a big help. Doug, My first SOS post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_1481.jpg   100_1493.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

Boat looks good Doug. Let me know if you need help with anything else. Now that my boat is away for the winter, I plan on staying out of trouble Please don't have JC make yours faster than mine! I don't want to get left in the wakes at Sacandaga!
    www.blackduckcafe.net

3. Collapse Details

Great looking boat Doug.

How many hours on the 525?

Keep me in mind when you're ready to sell...I've got a buyer.

Steve

4. Collapse Details

Pete, JC said he would give me a call when he puts it on the dyno so I can watch, sounds kinda kinky. I would like to do JOTJ,Scanadaga and the Pirates run if possible. Steve, The boat drive and engine(ECM) all have 49 hours. It looks like the headers leaked than it sat. Valves and rings stuck in #8. I had a custom polished aluminum trailer built with every option possible, electric/hydraulic 4 wheel disc's, 5K axles,torsion, ect. Can't wait to run it. Doug

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by outriggers View Post
    Pete, JC said he would give me a call when he puts it on the dyno so I can watch, sounds kinda kinky. I would like to do JOTJ,Scanadaga and the Pirates run if possible. Steve, The boat drive and engine(ECM) all have 49 hours. It looks like the headers leaked than it sat. Valves and rings stuck in #8. I had a custom polished aluminum trailer built with every option possible, electric/hydraulic 4 wheel disc's, 5K axles,torsion, ect. Can't wait to run it. Doug
    I can help with JOTJ logistics, etc. Give me a shout when the time rolls around. Would love to have you there.