1. Collapse Details

It's trailer #4 North Carolina.......general delivery
    Parabellum FJ²B

2. Collapse Details

Mayberry was "RFD."

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Frankie bud, How're you doin??????
    All good......wish this economy would figure itself out. When it does....You'll see ALOT more of me.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Did Buck buy THE 1973 Cigarette 28SS?
    LOL. Yes "he" did.

I'm starting to compile some recent pics of her. I'll get them uploaded to my photobucket account so I can post a few here.

Thanks for putting that pic up. I've seen it before but couldn't find it again. I've actually been asking around about that very pic for the last few months and no one knew which one I was asking about. You da man!

Buck
    A thong is like a barbed wire fence, it protects the property but doesn't ruin the scenery.

5. Collapse Details

I may have a few others. I test drove that boat in 2008, so I looked around at the time.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    I may have a few others. I test drove that boat in 2008, so I looked around at the time.
    Thank you in advance if you come up with any.

Did you see something that I didn't that scared you away? Keep in mind I pretty much purchased sight unseen.

Buck
    A thong is like a barbed wire fence, it protects the property but doesn't ruin the scenery.

7. Collapse Details

Is this the Cig that Dreamer once owned? If I recall it went at a VERY good price.
    If I recall (and I'm probably speaking out of turn - I apologize) Fund and I discussed this, and it was just a small boat for him (low freeboard). He's pretty tall guy, and not exactly "lanky" - The Brave is a better boat for him, and I think that was the deciding factor.
    Again, not to speak out of turn, but I was considering that boat at one time myself, but never moved on it.
    Of course, I was also considering Tony's 28 in 2004, but I think he was only saying it was for sale to keep Lizabeth around - and because he is afraid of having an empty spot in the barn.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

8. Collapse Details

Tim is exactly right. There were things that I did like about it, but I would absolutely have had to convert it to a sit-down boat and move the bolsters, etc.
    I only rode/drove in it once, and there were no obvious red flags at that time. That was September of 2008. I ended up buying the Brave in October of 2008. I can sit down or stand up in the Brave, and it is a little heavier, and of course provided the unique opportunity for me to re-invent HP500s from scratch.

I would have saved a fortune buying that 28, but it was just a smidge "small."

9. Collapse Details

Here are a couple that I grabbed when I was interested in the boat. Obviously the one is from OSO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28%20Cigarette%20SS%20011.jpg   28%20Cigarette%20SS%20012.jpg   65DSC00046a.jpg  

10. Collapse Details

I remember you posting the comments about your size and the freeboard the boat had to offer now that you mention it. Just needed to jog my memory.

Buck