Quote Originally Posted by TYPHOON View Post
Does Sarasota have an aprox $20K purse to be paid to the racers in SVL. Does Sarasorta have free rooms from Thur.-Mon for each team? Will there be TV? The answerer is NO to all the above. If you live in FL. its the best event in town hands down. Just compairing what you get with both org's.
Wild Card FL
Imco FL
Micklos FL
Kool Hand FL
Racer Guy FL
I get it guys. I dont live in FL so others that dont live there chose to follow the money and trying to grow the sport. We cant spend thousands to race with no return. Spending over $5k per event is out of my reach. I need a return.
The best would be a north/south division and race in KW in November but we try that every year and no one shows due to the cost. I GET IT !!!!

I race offshore boats.
Why would I race in a tiny lake when Sarasota has a race?
I have raced everywhere so it is not about travel, it is about event quality.
Call it what you want but it is not offshore racing.

To me racing a offshore boat in a tiny lake like that to get a check is like being a prostitute. Your doing what you like but not where you like so you get paid top to do it. Close your eyes and shower repeatedly before cashing the check. It will all be better in the future!

In the end the business make no sense at all so please do not tell me you are "building something". You guys are simply taking Asif's money until it dries up.

load. "Aint no rest for wicked" by Cage the elephant turn it up and fade to black

Steve