Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Any SVL owners attending any of these races?

ST CLAIR MICHIGAN-JULY-29TH-31ST

PORT HURON MICHIGAN-AUGUST 5TH-7TH

SAYVILLE LONG ISLAND NY-AUGUST 26TH-28TH

**NEW YORK NEW YORK-SEPTEMBER 8TH-10TH**

SOLOMON ISLANDS MARYLAND-SEPTEMBER 23RD-25TH

ORANGE BEACH ALABAMA-OCTOBER 7TH-9TH

2. Collapse Details

Or these?

Madison, IN July 1-3
    Detroit, MI July 8-10
    Morehead City, NC Aug 19-21
    Houston, TX Sept 2-4
    San Diego, CA Sept 16-18

3. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Not sure about some of the other race to early to tell, but u will see 5-6 svl in sarasota. We r talking and will take it one race at a time.

4. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerguymiami View Post
    Any SVL owners attending any of these races?

July 1 – 3
    Sarasota, Fl
    27th Annual Suncoast Super Boat Grand Prix Festival
    Aug 5-7 Michigan City, IN
    3rd Annual Super Boat Great Lakes Grand Prix
    Sept 8-10 New York, NY
    21st Annual New York Super Boat Grand Prix – Tribute to 911

Sept 30 – Oct 2
    Clearwater, Florida 3rd Annual Clearwater Super Boat National Championship
    Nov 6-13 Key West, Florida 31st Annual Key West World Championship
    We (svl 51) will be in Sarasota, Clearwater and Key West
    Steve

5. Collapse Details

Competitor
    We (svl 107) will be in Sarasota, Mich, NY, Clearwater, and KW

Frank

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miklos View Post
    We (svl 51) will be in Sarasota, Clearwater and Key West
    Steve
    We will be at these races!

Wil

7. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Wil Ros View Post
    We will be at these races!

Wil
    Ok boys look out looks like Wil, and Larry are back in the game .....

8. Collapse Details

i heard maybe of a new TEAM aswell...nothing 100% yet ...but rumors are flying !

Mark & Jenny's boat ??? anybody know ????

9. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 600sci View Post
    i heard maybe of a new TEAM aswell...nothing 100% yet ...but rumors are flying !

Mark & Jenny's boat ??? anybody know ????
    YOUR GONA BE SUPRISED !!

SVL 10 IMCO WILL BE AT,,, Sarasota ,,,,Clearwater,,,,,( i wana do n.y ? ),, and Key West
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    YOUR GONA BE SUPRISED !!

SVL 10 IMCO WILL BE AT,,, Sarasota ,,,,Clearwater,,,,,( i wana do n.y ? ),, and Key West
    I know all about it , Kurt told me a looong time ago ..just not which boat !

But hey ..i love theyr effort ! U know if they do make SRQ..u gonna loose , RIGHT !!!!

atleast i am getting people involved..cant say anybody does that as much as i do !?

4 people over 3 years and they are all still involved and race, i say im proud of myself and them !...LOL
    Last edited by 600sci; 06-23-2011 at 06:42 PM.

11. Collapse Details

your right , i will loose,,,damn ,,,i,v lost before ,,but like a cockroach ,,i keep comming back,,,,i have a new driver ,so i need to take time to get use to him,,
    tested today ,,went from 55mph to the revlimiter in about 9 sec , i guess something wrong ,,,?

12. Collapse Details

Planning on:

Mich City
    Morehead City
    New York?
    Clearwater
    OB
    Key West

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    your right , i will loose,,,damn ,,,i,v lost before ,,but like a cockroach ,,i keep comming back,,,,i have a new driver ,so i need to take time to get use to him,,
    tested today ,,went from 55mph to the revlimiter in about 9 sec , i guess something wrong ,,,?
    George, i still will never figure out why u take little things like this so damn serious..You and miklos are the 2 best teams out there and Wil...but i do think Mark Niemann is an awsome driver and they should have a HUGE chance... !
    I'm just happy for everybody and for the same reason u come back, i do to !
    gonna show Will in sarasota my transom..atleast thast the plan in that class !
    Can i ...IDK..but shure will try !!

SEE YA THERE !!!!!!

14. Collapse Details

ALL THE TEAMS AND BOATS COMMING TO SARASOTA ARE THE PREMIER SVL.S OF TODAY ,,, FOR SURE,,,,, it,s all good have fun ,,

15. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Well atleast when we get our ass kick it will be by the beast lol !

16. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    Does Sarasota have an aprox $20K purse to be paid to the racers in SVL. Does Sarasorta have free rooms from Thur.-Mon for each team? Will there be TV? The answerer is NO to all the above. If you live in FL. its the best event in town hands down. Just compairing what you get with both org's.
    Wild Card FL
    Imco FL
    Micklos FL
    Kool Hand FL
    Racer Guy FL
    I get it guys. I dont live in FL so others that dont live there chose to follow the money and trying to grow the sport. We cant spend thousands to race with no return. Spending over $5k per event is out of my reach. I need a return.
    The best would be a north/south division and race in KW in November but we try that every year and no one shows due to the cost. I GET IT !!!!
    http://youtu.be/u0MEjFpPADY
    Typhoon racing SVL,P5,P4,
    THIS MY OPINION ONLY NOT OTHERS!!!!

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TYPHOON View Post
    Does Sarasota have an aprox $20K purse to be paid to the racers in SVL. Does Sarasorta have free rooms from Thur.-Mon for each team? Will there be TV? The answerer is NO to all the above. If you live in FL. its the best event in town hands down. Just compairing what you get with both org's.
    Wild Card FL
    Imco FL
    Micklos FL
    Kool Hand FL
    Racer Guy FL
    I get it guys. I dont live in FL so others that dont live there chose to follow the money and trying to grow the sport. We cant spend thousands to race with no return. Spending over $5k per event is out of my reach. I need a return.
    The best would be a north/south division and race in KW in November but we try that every year and no one shows due to the cost. I GET IT !!!!
    TV..YES, free rooms...if u did your preperations on some local sponsors ..yes, about the purse..IDK !!!! but super boat parade..hot chicks..party's..awsome people, sunshine..gulf of mexico..palm trees..and I BE THERE !!!! NOW WTF do u need more ??? :

18. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Dunbar 104's Avatar
    So Randy are saying cheating is ok as long as every one gets a check?

I meant racing with a cheater, is ok as long as everyone gets an Obama style check.
    Last edited by Dunbar 104; 06-23-2011 at 08:55 PM.

19. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPHOON View Post
    Wild Card FL
    Imco FL
    Micklos FL
    Kool Hand FL
    Racer Guy FL
    Good luck in Madison should be a great race... we have all chased the rainbow i'm done with that i'm back to basics RACING. APBA (4yrs) SBI (9 yrs) and OPA ( ?) have had TV and by no means is it the awnser and we both know that. Not really sure what you think is any different then when Geico, OSS, APBA, SBI and numberous other had all the awnsers and were going to change the sport NOT. I remember this same conversation not to long ago when we all talked about OSS.I think its all in the past and there is no magic its just racing.

P1 failed in Europe so dont really know what is so different, and i'm not being negative just honest I really truly dont know what is any different this time around. When you talked about OSS it was all about the money and look at it now so I guess its not about the money or all those teams would still be there. I for one dont have the awnser not even close but doing more of the same time after time isnt going to work.

I wish everyone from the bottom of my heard safe racing where ever u race it doesnt really matter we r all just racers and I'm sure one time or another we will all cross paths.
    Last edited by XtremeRacing; 06-23-2011 at 09:45 PM.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeRacing View Post
    Good luck in Madison should be a great race... we have all chased the rainbow i'm done with that i'm back to basics RACING. APBA (4yrs) SBI (9 yrs) and OPA ( ?) have had TV and by no means is it the awnser and we both know that. Not really sure what you think is any different then when Geico, OSS, APBA, SBI and numberous other had all the awnsers and were going to change the sport NOT. I remember this same conversation not to long ago when we all talked about OSS.I think its all in the past and there is no magic its just racing.

P1 failed in Europe so dont really know what is so different, and i'm not being negative just honest I really truly dont know what is any different this time around. When you talked about OSS it was all about the money and look at it now so I guess its not about the money or all those teams would still be there. I for one dont have the awnser not even close but doing more of the same time after time isnt going to work.

I wish everyone from the bottom of my heard safe racing where ever u race it doesnt really matter we r all just racers and I'm sure one time or another we will all croos paths.
    WELL SAID FRANK !