Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details

lmao

2. Collapse Details

I put a standard length lower back on the center drive do to not getting enough water to cool the drive and the boat handled like it did with 3 standard lowers so for now I rigged up a low water pick up to feed the drives cooling system and the shortie is back on. I think I will look for extension boxes and install them over the winter.

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    I put a standard length lower back on the center drive do to not getting enough water to cool the drive and the boat handled like it did with 3 standard lowers so for now I rigged up a low water pick up to feed the drives cooling system and the shortie is back on. I think I will look for extension boxes and install them over the winter.
    The last time I talked to Bob, he had a complete set of extension boxes in the shop they had done some testing with. That was late last summer though.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

4. Collapse Details

Talked to Ryan on the phone and he is testing New Cutting edge props as we speak. I will be riding in his boat for the Boyne Thunder poker run later this week! Looking forward to it!

5. Collapse Details

I know this is off subject but your alls "Jobbie Nooner" just sounds funny to say. I understand its principals but damn..... lmao.....

back to the thread

6. Collapse Details

Just ran Boyne Thunder is was amazing! Ryans boat ran good and the new props throw alot of water behind the boat. Fully loaded with fuel and gear for the 8 days ryan and Kim spent on it, and the 3 days Kristy and I spent on the couches, boat hits 84 every time with ease getting on plane, great midrange, etc. Now that he has his numbers he will send them back to Cutting Edge to get the final lab finishing done for no charge. I will post pics if someone tells me how!

7. Collapse Details

Bblades worked my 26 B1s two years ago. The BT planes quicker and cruisers better, but the top end is the same as before. Ashamed to say.

8. Collapse Details

saw the pics of that run. Looked fun.

9. Collapse Details

Yeah it was a great time, and the black thunder shinned in the big waters of lake Michigan.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by offshoreexcursion View Post
    Just ran Boyne Thunder is was amazing! Ryans boat ran good and the new props throw alot of water behind the boat. Fully loaded with fuel and gear for the 8 days ryan and Kim spent on it, and the 3 days Kristy and I spent on the couches, boat hits 84 every time with ease getting on plane, great midrange, etc. Now that he has his numbers he will send them back to Cutting Edge to get the final lab finishing done for no charge. I will post pics if someone tells me how!
    any pics of his boat?