1. Collapse Details
    Need some exterior vinyl
    Hey guys need some help. The black strip on the top deck of the Baja is finally gone. Need to cover it with black vinyl. Does anyone have a guy that can handle it? It's a Baja 370 so it does have a long deck. Do I bring the boat to the shop or does he come out to the house or Marina? Boat is in the western suburbs of Chicago.

2. Collapse Details

I use ED's auto interior and marine. He is located in Villa Park, 630-530-4163. He should be able to take care of whatever you need. He does alot of Marine and custom car stuff. I have had alot of stuff done there and everything turned out nice. Hope that helps

3. Collapse Details

Sweet, Thanks for the lead.

4. Collapse Details

Also, On oso there is a guy who goes by "MR VINYL" I believe he is in NW burbs, and does wraps and what not. Might be worth a PM. Good Luck, love the old 370 Baja's.

PS. I know this might sound crazy, but if its a older boat, and your looking for something on a budget, I know guys who have used Interlux Topside paint. Applied using a fine horse hair brush. Stuff does level out unbelievably well, and can be wetsanded and buffed. Properly done, it will look great, esp after the wetsand and buff, and will look like glossy paint, rather than vinyl, which will have somewhat of a dull look.

5. Collapse Details

Sorry I gave you the wrong info......Kontagious Kolors in Addison 630-543-7900 ask for Brian.

6. Collapse Details

Ed does good work, I live right down the street from his shop, he has had big boats in his drive almost everyday this week!

7. Collapse Details

Ed does great work. He recovered my whole interoir in my 46' BT