Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Xray50 View Post
    Hey Bill is 1030 too early to meet you at the Boynton Ramp? Just to confirm. This is Sunday.
    I am up for either Saturday or Sunday. I will probably be out both days, one day with the guys, and maybe a quiet cruise the other with Jen, or maybe I can convince her to come with us, but then I gotta be a good boy

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Xray50 View Post
    Bringing the grill and some extra dogs and brats but feel free to bring your own. Don't know how many people will show up and wouldn't want to run out of food.
    I'll bring some eats/drinks(as if I don't always travel with cooler) also, just let me know what y'all like

3. Collapse Details

TTT,

Weekend is coming up, let us know if you plan to meet us, and your preference for date and time so we can make sure we are prepared:drink:

4. Collapse Details

Registered
    Will put the boat on the lift thur. or Fri. head for Lake Boca about 10:30 Sun.

5. Collapse Details

The more the Merrier

Looks like the plan will be to put in at Knowles in Delray on Sunday 5/29 around 9:30 AM. From there we can run North to Boynton if we want to meet any boats coming from the north. If the seas are nice, anyone who wants, at that point can run the outside to Boca inlet/Lake Boca, others can run the inside, and we will all meet back at lake Boca. I am assuming that the outside runners will all be bigger boats, and will arrive at Boca shortly before the inside boats, which will make for a perfect raftup with the larger boats in the middle.

Ray and I will be in the water in Delray between 9:30 and 10AM(I always run a few minutes late, so 10:00 at the latest), and we can go from there. Let us know if you are coming from the North, so we can meet you inside Boynton inlet, if nobody from the north, we may just putt down to Boca. If you are from the south, and wanna ride up by water and just meet us rather than trailer to Delray that is fine also, you should be able to spot the group of offshores, if not call me at 954-254-0414(Rick), if I don't answer that means I am busy(driving, anchoring, or my beverage was empty and I went for another:grinser010, leave a message, I will make sure to check the phone often. Ray will bring his grille, and Ray and I will bring some hot dogs/Brats/Rolls/condiments, but feel free to bring more, or some side dishes if you would like. Your beverages will be your responsibility(not gonna try to figure out everones preference) but I usually pack a few extra just in case:drink: Depending on how many boats show, we may need to start a few rafts, or have several boats anchored, dont wanna break loose on a holiday weekend

Since it is a Holiday weekend, we may not ALL want to use Knowles anyway, spreading the boats across a few ramps will probably alleviate any parking issues, so just let us know your plan, and we will all meetat the lake, or Boynton inlet.

Let's have fun, and keep it safe.

Hope to see y'all there

Rick

6. Collapse Details

Sounds good.

7. Collapse Details

Anyone bringing female crew? Jen wants to go, but she doesnt wanna be the only female.

8. Collapse Details

Forecast for Sunday, I'll probably stay on the ICW, the wife will be on board, she'll kill me if I head out, and it's 4 foot.

East northeast winds 15 to 18 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas. Slight chance of thunderstorms. Slight chance of showers. Slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon.

Scattered T-Storms High
    86°F

Precip
    40%

Wind: From E at 14 mph
    Humidity: 66%
    UV Index: 10+ Extreme

Sunrise: 6:29 AM ET
    Avg. High: 88°F
    Record High: 93°F (1951)

9. Collapse Details

Thanks everyone that showed up, We'll do another one for the 4'th of July weekend, Haulover or Peanut maybe?

I'll get the pics up tonight, but for now here is a quote from Ray I just got in a PM, didnt realize it was that bad.

"Is Jen ok since your 4 second air hang time Sunday?"

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    Thanks everyone that showed up, We'll do another one for the 4'th of July weekend, Haulover or Peanut maybe?

I'll get the pics up tonight, but for now here is a quote from Ray I just got in a PM, didnt realize it was that bad.

"Is Jen ok since your 4 second air hang time Sunday?"
    Hey Rick, 4th of JULY ..SRQ race !!!!

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 600sci View Post
    Hey Rick, 4th of JULY ..SRQ race !!!!
    Forgot about that, we'll see whats up, schedule up in the air this season.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    Forgot about that, we'll see whats up, schedule up in the air this season.
    I think Trent he said he is going to do the SRQ race, i guess it depends on the ole Fountain !

13. Collapse Details

Some pics from Sunday, the crew coming from the north.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P6290001.jpg   P6290002.jpg   P6290003.jpg  

14. Collapse Details

At the lake
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P6290004.jpg   P6290005.jpg   P6290006.jpg  

P6290007.jpg  

15. Collapse Details

A few more, had a bunch of boats come up from the south, about 12 in our group.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P6290008.jpg   P6290009.jpg   P6290010.jpg  

16. Collapse Details

Nice

17. Collapse Details

Wish i could have made it! Looks like good time. I'm getting there though. Step 1. Buying truck - Complete.
    Step 2. Shipping boat from OH to FL - in process

Soon.
    "A party isn't a party until someone gets naked!"
    "You're only as old as the women you sleep with"

18. Collapse Details

I would say I had to work, and couldn't make it, but in truth I wanted to work, it is hit and miss, gotta get it when it is available. We will have a keys adventure one of these days !!!
    Parabellum FJ²B

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    I would say I had to work, and couldn't make it, but in truth I wanted to work, it is hit and miss, gotta get it when it is available. We will have a keys adventure one of these days !!!
    Ya gotta work when you can. I plan on doing another run from Key Largo to Islamorada sometime this summer , probably august, I'll let ya know.