Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mdkeywest View Post
    On a seriouse note , Is youre seat the only one that ( floats so to speak ) Or will the New LADY driver ( i assume shes a lady ! ) in the drivers seat be going up and down , up and down , up and down, LOL And up and down as well ?? :

( btw who is she ? ( new driver ) I know someone mentioned a another female driver to KICK randys butt ! .
    Her name is Chris, but even with a floating seat she wouldn't go up and down.....she is heavy set !!! lololololololol

2. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    lolol ,no,, the new driver is a guy ,,and yes my seat is the only floater,,i have some bone issues , and was told to get out of the boat about 3 years ago,,,but ,,stupid is, as stupid does,,,but the seat works fine ,,,i now know how the fountain can hold the throttle wide open,and hope the boat don,t come apart,,,it,s the suspension seats !! best explained ,,,after you race in a canopy ,,you won,t go back to an open deck ,,after you ride in or on a suspension seat ,,you won,t go back to a ridged,,soon after everyone rides in one ,,everyone will have them,,,,,
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

3. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    lolol ,no,, the new driver is a guy ,,and yes my seat is the only floater,,i have some bone issues , and was told to get out of the boat about 3 years ago,,,but ,,stupid is, as stupid does,,,but the seat works fine ,,,i now know how the fountain can hold the throttle wide open,and hope the boat don,t come apart,,,it,s the suspension seats !! best explained ,,,after you race in a canopy ,,you won,t go back to an open deck ,,after you ride in or on a suspension seat ,,you won,t go back to a ridged,,soon after everyone rides in one ,,everyone will have them,,,,,
    Just teasin ya georgie . I know you need the seat . I think its a Great idea .
    Last edited by mdkeywest; 05-09-2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: threaten of torture

4. Collapse Details

Registered
    Last edited by mdkeywest; 05-10-2011 at 10:10 AM.

5. Collapse Details

600sci would be heavy set if i kept buying him burgers!!!! lol lol c u soon b###tches!!! ps hi scotty!!!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ccracing View Post
    600sci would be heavy set if i kept buying him burgers!!!! lol lol c u soon b###tches!!! ps hi scotty!!!
    i may come over tomorrow and get a steak..i have to hurry if i want to catch you on weight !!

7. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    well, Imco ran the new driver today , in Sarasota Bay ,,test went well ,,the new motor blasted the rev limiter ( 30 6b) but accelerated well ,,hull changes ,,smooth and solid,,oil filter blew out the o-ring ,and messed up my bilge,,but all in all great day on the water,,two more test before raceday,, bring a gun boys,,,
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    well, Imco ran the new driver today , in Sarasota Bay ,,test went well ,,the new motor blasted the rev limiter ( 30 6b) but accelerated well ,,hull changes ,,smooth and solid,,oil filter blew out the o-ring ,and messed up my bilge,,but all in all great day on the water,,two more test before raceday,, bring a gun boys,,,
    I heard and seen you guys..NICE !!!!

9. Collapse Details

This is one bad a$$ running boat!!! Gonna be a fun season!!!

10. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ccracing View Post
    This is one bad a$$ running boat!!!

Yep! Bring it home again George. Best wishes cc

11. Collapse Details

Thanks buddy!!!! Me and George are a perfect match for this group!!! Lol everybody be safe and have fun!!!!