Thread: bravo lower

1. Collapse Details
    bravo lower
    1:1.50 ration DWP / $1200.00 OBO + the ship. clean nice drive - must go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aaaadrive.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

$1100.00 / make an offer

3. Collapse Details

Off the market - bought this drive from a fellow member because i needed an upper, the upper was junk so i can only assume the lower is too. i can not in good faith sell this unit and i am taking it off the market.
    Last edited by chrisk; 04-25-2011 at 02:21 PM.

4. Collapse Details

Would you consider selling it for just the case?

Email me: jv96cobra@yahoo.com

5. Collapse Details

i am sorry, but no. this community of offshore boats is very small. i have been boating for 15 years and NEVER been ripped off, taken advantage of before. this is the first for me and i took it to heart. i bought this drive because i needed an upper and was told it was in perfect condition with 15 hours of use. i had i wanted to have it checked out anyway just to be certain and it cost me $2600.00 in repairs. i can not tell what shape the lower is in yet, but i will probably have that opened up and inspected as well. for what it cost me, i could have bought a new XZ drive upper - i guess we live and learn, this was a very expensive learning curve from me. i can not sell anything to anyone not knowing what it is, i dont want my name drug through the mud.

6. Collapse Details

chrisk, Very up standing of you, I'm sorry someone took advantage of your trust. I don't know why some people are like that. I was wondering if you would be willing to get rid of that lower unit. I need the housing because I have a broken one. If you won't except payment for it I'd be more than happy to pay shipping cost to get it to me. This is all asuming that you still have it. Again I apologize for your trust being violated. I promise (even if the case is bad) I'm still in the same place I'm at now and wouldn't slander your good natureness. Thanks for your time, Gator...