1. Collapse Details
    Anyone have sedan cabin pics?
    I just sold my Pantera and I am considering a 1973 sedan to fill the driveway. Does anyone have any interior cabin pics that they can post? I need to convince "the boss" aka. wife that the sedan has a usable cabin.
    Thanks,
    Tom

2. Collapse Details

Here you go..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mag 27%201 Sedan.jpg   mag 27Sedan%20Specs.jpg   Mag Sedan int 03 h2o.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Thanks h2oMag. That is exactly what I was looking for. Looks like a nice size cabin.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tsp View Post
    Thanks h2oMag. That is exactly what I was looking for. Looks like a nice size cabin.
    I have allways thought that if I had bought a Sedan Magnum first back in 1972, the Sedan would have been all the boat I ever needed.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by h2oMag View Post
    I have allways thought that if I had bought a Sedan Magnum first back in 1972, the Sedan would have been all the boat I ever needed.
    in '72 you probably saw the same ad (that you posted) with the old fart driving the sedan... on second thought maybe I should look at sports or a maltese.
    Actually, I am hoping that it will be a keeper.

6. Collapse Details

in '72 you probably saw the same ad (that you posted) with the old fart driving the sedan... on second thought maybe I should look at sports or a maltese.
    Actually, I am hoping that it will be a keeper.
    Back around 1972 I saw this Mag Sedan [SAM'S SONG] on Lake St Clair, different but cool. Here are some other Sedans that were race boats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scan0062- sam song.jpg   Mag  sedan snopy.jpg   aronow SEDAN.jpg  

mag sedan snoopy 1.jpg   mag torn4.jpg  

7. Collapse Details

Back around 1972 I saw this Mag Sedan [SAM'S SONG] on Lake St Clair, different but cool. Here are some other Sedans that were race boats.
    Wow great pics. Thanks for posting them. The sedan looks great in race form.
    After talking with the owner I am having second thoughts on the one I saw for sale. The trailer needs about $1500 work before I could tow it home. The boat sounds ok. It has not been the water in 3 years (engines have been started seasonally). It needs some cabin work and interior work (helm seats are rotten).

8. Collapse Details

Wow great pics. Thanks for posting them. The sedan looks great in race form.
    After talking with the owner I am having second thoughts on the one I saw for sale. The trailer needs about $1500 work before I could tow it home. The boat sounds ok. It has not been the water in 3 years (engines have been started seasonally). It needs some cabin work and interior work (helm seats are rotten).
    If it's the blue one I was going to buy it 4 years ago but it was to far away, but it is a cool Mag. I bought my 29' Mirage instead as it was close to home. But I then found the Sedan I have now, I just had to have one. I have 6 boats now, you just cant have to many.

9. Collapse Details

If it's the blue one I was going to buy it 4 years ago but it was to far away, but it is a cool Mag. I bought my 29' Mirage instead as it was close to home. But I then found the Sedan I have now, I just had to have one. I have 6 boats now, you just cant have to many.
    6 boats! Nice. I would love to have a collection like yours. More fun than cars.
    This Mag in in Canada. Not far from me. It is the white sedan listed on the mag brokerage site.

10. Collapse Details

6 boats! Nice. I would love to have a collection like yours. More fun than cars.
    This Mag in in Canada. Not far from me. It is the white sedan listed on the mag brokerage site.
    I looked at a white one in Canada too, they kept changing the price. I had tryed to make a deal at around 16k then the price went up & up, it's now 25k. Was it this one????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mag sedan46.jpg  
    Last edited by h2oMag; 04-13-2011 at 10:33 PM.

11. Collapse Details

I looked at a white one in Canada too, they kept changing the price. I had tryed to make a deal at around 16k then the price went up & up, it's now 25k. Was it this one????
    Thanks the one. Now the price is going down & down, but I think the boat now needs more work. He should have taken your offer. having something sit is the worst.
    The owner is a marine surveyer for an insurance company.
    I was interersted in it last year as well. But the Pantera was taking up my driveway. And the thing that put me off is that the owner would not do a survey on it for me (keeping in mind he is a surveyer). I just wanted the survey to get insurance on it. I understand that any old boat is going to have some defects. So I did not really care about the results.

12. Collapse Details

Registered
    Mark, I thought the pic of the sedan with the blue cushions looked familiar, it's my first sedan a blue '70 . "HIGH LIFE"

13. Collapse Details

That 002 Tornado has the cabin extended. Very cool !