Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Very Exciting News
    I know a lot of us don't really give a crap what our friends and family do for a living but I thought I would share this with you all!!

On March 27th my company is gonna be showcased on Donald Trumps The Celebrity Apprentice for 2hrs, yep the whole show is dedicated to my company and the business oppurtunity that it presents to all walks of life. I Know alot of you guys know about what we do but it truly is a blessed company and I would appreciate it if you all could watch the episode on the 27th and get back to us with your thoughts about the show!!!

And just in case you all didn't know Trump himself endorses my company

And if you want to know more about what we do go here and check it out!!! www.cindywilliams.acnrep.com

Thanks so much,

Fleg
    Last edited by FLEG; 03-10-2011 at 09:23 PM. Reason: fixed the link

2. Collapse Details

Does it work like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MLMblockdiag.gif  

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Does it work like this?
    No not quite!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice try though!!!

Kinda reminds ya of the job your doing though right!!! You work to make your owner of the company rich correct!!! WHATS THE DIFFERENCE!!! as long as we get paid for doing a job!!!

So don't start with all the negative crap!!!!

All I asked is if people want to watch a TV show and let me know if I can help ya out!!!!!!!!!

4. Collapse Details

Does it work like this?
    BTW when was the last time the company you work for, on NBC on a top rated TV show which over 30 million people watch???????? Oh and dont let me forget does Trump endorse your company?

5. Collapse Details

Sounds like it will be an interesting segment. I've noticed that a number of biz guru type guys (Robert Kyosoki etc.) have endorsed various network marketing companies. It seems to be axiomatic that an individual's credibility rises in inverse proportion to their defensiveness about their particular organization. Best of luck to you, keep it positive and let's see what the Donald has to say.
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by FLEG View Post
    No not quite!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice try though!!!

Kinda reminds ya of the job your doing though right!!! You work to make your owner of the company rich correct!!! WHATS THE DIFFERENCE!!! as long as we get paid for doing a job!!!

So don't start with all the negative crap!!!!

All I asked is if people want to watch a TV show and let me know if I can help ya out!!!!!!!!!
    Well, you want people to watch a TV show, but at the same time you are promoting your "company."

I put up one chart and ask if your company works like that, and you get defensive and start asking impertinent questions about my company. Meanwhile, your company is the subject of the thread, not mine. And no, it doesn't remind me of the job that I do in any way shape or form.

This is a discussion forum and you invited comments. I look forward to the Trump show about this pyramid, I mean reseller recruiting business.

7. Collapse Details

BTW when was the last time the company you work for, on NBC on a top rated TV show which over 30 million people watch???????? Oh and dont let me forget does Trump endorse your company?
    The Apprentice had a record viewership of 10 million in a 2008 season finale episode. The average is 7-8 million viewers. 30 million people have never watched The Apprentice. However, Two and a Half Men averaged nearly 15 million viewers the last season.

The last time that "my company" was featured on a top rated TV show was The Today show, 2008. Only 5 million viewers.

Again, this thread is not about my company. It's all about yours.
    Sorry that one chart and one question sent you so far over the edge that you felt the need to become defensive and question the legitimacy of my company rather than simply explaining the legitimacy of yours.

If I wanted to discuss my company, I would start a thread and invite a diversity of opinion. As you did.

8. Collapse Details

The Apprentice had a record viewership of 10 million in a 2008 season finale episode. The average is 7-8 million viewers. 30 million people have never watched The Apprentice. However, Two and a Half Men averaged nearly 15 million viewers the last season.

The last time that "my company" was featured on a top rated TV show was The Today show, 2008. Only 5 million viewers.

Again, this thread is not about my company. It's all about yours.
    Sorry that one chart and one question sent you so far over the edge that you felt the need to become defensive and question the legitimacy of my company rather than simply explaining the legitimacy of yours.

If I wanted to discuss my company, I would start a thread and invite a diversity of opinion. As you did.
    I'm sorry for lashing out! But i'm tired of people saying to me its a scam or a pyramid and all the other crap that go along with it! Without even knowing or checking out the company,

I want everyone to know that I'm not pushing or trying to sell anyone anything! All I'm trying to do is get people to watch the show and let me know what they think afterwords. Some might be interested in knowing more some might attack the crap out of me we can cross that bridge after the show!

Again I'm sorry I went directly into a defensive state on you!

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by old377guy View Post
    Sounds like it will be an interesting segment. I've noticed that a number of biz guru type guys (Robert Kyosoki etc.) have endorsed various network marketing companies. It seems to be axiomatic that an individual's credibility rises in inverse proportion to their defensiveness about their particular organization. Best of luck to you, keep it positive and let's see what the Donald has to say.
    Thanks!

And your right about the guru types, actually ACN has attracted many of them!

Trump has been endorsing ACN since 2008

10. Collapse Details

I'm self employed, and the day that Donald Trump endorses my company is the day I sell it and take a job at Walmart, I saw some cheap azz liqour in a corner display at a gas station a while back that was endorsed by "The Don". I wish you the best in your venture but your above quoted post is a complete joke to anyone who has experienced the mental, physical, and financial drain of starting a business from scratch and making it into something real. I'l try to watch the show and make constructive comments afterwords but chances are, Il either be in the office or in the field working when it airs.

11. Collapse Details

I'm sorry for lashing out! But i'm tired of people saying to me its a scam or a pyramid and all the other crap that go along with it! Without even knowing or checking out the company,

I want everyone to know that I'm not pushing or trying to sell anyone anything! All I'm trying to do is get people to watch the show and let me know what they think afterwords. Some might be interested in knowing more some might attack the crap out of me we can cross that bridge after the show!

No problem Jeff. But I'm afraid that you may always face some scrutiny with these business models. And a defensive attitude.

And, in all fairness... I think that you may have underestimated the audience on both of these offshore forums. Guys with special skills and educations like the Emergency Room Doc, the Prosthetic Doc, The Dentist. The Lawyers; The variety of businessmen who are contractors and vendors, machine shop operators, oil and gas industry guys, accountants, international contractors, franchise chain owners, and on and on. And hard working guys like electricians, HVAC guys, home builders, and development officers.
    I can't remember an Amway guy, or Avon or any other MLMs like that. There could be a Xango guy, but he would have been posting stuff more than the insurance and mortgage people do.

I hope that you are very successful with this endeavor, (why wouldn't I?) but it will go no better than the construction business did for you unless you look at your approach and make some adjustments. You can't beat people over the head with propaganda and refuse to discuss their concerns with the business model and expect positive results.

What Donald Trump would not endorse is the continual dropping of his name by a guy who does not have the attitude of a winner. A great attitude will need to be your "product" in this business model. You need to be the Pied Piper, not the town cryer.

I honestly don't think this demographic is inclined to these sorts of opportunities, but you never know. If somebody here gets into ACN and it changes their life... great. But most of the people that I have met around here tend to review the various options and then invest in themselves.

I hope that you know that this is not an attack on you, but just my side of our conversation.

12. Collapse Details

No problem Jeff. But I'm afraid that you may always face some scrutiny with these business models. And a defensive attitude.

And, in all fairness... I think that you may have underestimated the audience on both of these offshore forums. Guys with special skills and educations like the Emergency Room Doc, the Prosthetic Doc, The Dentist. The Lawyers; The variety of businessmen who are contractors and vendors, machine shop operators, oil and gas industry guys, accountants, international contractors, franchise chain owners, and on and on. And hard working guys like electricians, HVAC guys, home builders, and development officers.
    I can't remember an Amway guy, or Avon or any other MLMs like that. There could be a Xango guy, but he would have been posting stuff more than the insurance and mortgage people do.

I hope that you are very successful with this endeavor, (why wouldn't I?) but it will go no better than the construction business did for you unless you look at your approach and make some adjustments. You can't beat people over the head with propaganda and refuse to discuss their concerns with the business model and expect positive results.

What Donald Trump would not endorse is the continual dropping of his name by a guy who does not have the attitude of a winner. A great attitude will need to be your "product" in this business model. You need to be the Pied Piper, not the town cryer.

I honestly don't think this demographic is inclined to these sorts of opportunities, but you never know. If somebody here gets into ACN and it changes their life... great. But most of the people that I have met around here tend to review the various options and then invest in themselves.

I hope that you know that this is not an attack on you, but just my side of our conversation.
    Thanks, I totally understand.. It's just the bashing starts instantly when people have no idea what the company is about! I guess that's why I immediately go into defense mode, and when I saw the diagram you posted I immediately thought you where sending the message of a ( PYRAMID, SCAM ) which may have been your intent you didn't say the words! If it wasn't I'm truly sorry for the attack! All the other guys you reffered to immediately attacked me, its funny they would ask the questions and when I tried to answer them honestly, attacked me even worse and I'm ok with that, I'll discuss anything with anyone if I believe in what's being talked about..

There are some pretty crappy MLM companies out there! Not all of them are the same, some can be very good companies to get into and make it really work! I believe that this is one of them! When people come on here that dont even know me and say that how can I take a poor saps money and run, I take offense to that! I guess there are people that do that but I'm not one of them! I work for the benefit of everyone not just my personal gain period!

Quite honestly this particular company is really about helping people acheive there goals and dreams!

It's far from a free ride! You gotta work hard just like any other company that employ's you! I was always taught that your paid for your efforts, the same is true here!

Anyway I appreciate your honesty and talking to me with respect!

Fleg

13. Collapse Details

Your "post" / advertisement got deleted by two other sites already. I'm not about to re-type my comments, but BEEEE GOOONE already.
    Last edited by PARADOX; 03-12-2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Spl.
    Life is: what happens... when you plan something else.

14. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction

•_•_•____•_•_•

15. Collapse Details

Just ignore him and maybe he will go away .

Back to Serious offshore " Boating "

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PARADOX View Post
    Your "post" / advertisement got deleted by two other sites already. I'm not about to re-type my comments, but BEEEE GOOONE already.
    Just keep an open mind there CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!

You should have a the night the show airs!!! I am we can let each other know how it went

17. Collapse Details

whats the energy now available
    you got some kinda generator deal ?? that dont cost as much a rv
    or is it all just communication and entertainment
    and how would one get the right,s to market and area / town

18. Collapse Details

I've always liked the idea of a "get rich quick" type business.
    And I've always liked the idea of making money from someone else doing the work - or better yet having someone have someone that has someone to do the work, and to have them pay me just to have someone to have someone that does the work.
    I've just never been able to find anyone that wants to do the work to have someone do the work so that in the end I get paid for doing nothing but providing the opportunity for someone to do the work.
    I guess, because in the end, the person doing the work doesn't get paid ( or at least not for very long) before they realize they are the only one doing the work and not getting paid.
    I've had to bust my azz for the past 22 years as a Carpenter/Contractor, and come home with the aches, bruises, stitches, and broken bones that come along with it.
    But, I'm an honest man, and I sleep well at night (all that work makes me pretty tired).
    I don't have any use for reality TV shows, and I'm not looking for an endorsement from some pseudo-celebrity - I'm just looking for a referral from one previous customer to a future customer. Just setting myself up for another long day of work, and more aches and pains.
    Such is my life.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

19. Collapse Details

Me too Tim ! Great post !
    Parabellum FJ²B

20. Collapse Details

Isn't it funny how only the thread starter talks about SCAM?
    Nobody mentioned that word before in these posts about pyramid systems, can they work with out scamming...yes they can. Will money in any company rise to the top...yes it will !!

Just say'n

SCAM ALONG!!