Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    I think that this man represents Buoys position:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeHhe...1&feature=fvwp
    THAT'S AWESOME!!!

I was 21, had a one-room apartment above the locksmith in downtown Perrysburg. I was working construction, and met a plumber on a job-site that "was starting his own business" and he thought "I would be a good candidate to "start a business"". I told him sure, I'd like to hear more...
    He showed up at my apartment with a dry-erase easel, and explained the whole Amway business concept.
    I was a naive 21 yr old, but I wasn't naive enough to buy into this load of crap. I was polite, and listened to his schpeel, and then told him I would think about it - all the while knowing this was a load of crap.

I'm almost twenty years older now, my time is more valuable, and I'm not as polite as I was at 21. I feel no shame in telling someone to "get the phuck out" if they are trying to sell me a load of crap.
    I'm amazed in so many ways how experiences and 20 years can change a Man's entire perspective on life.

(For the record Jeff, my post has absolutely nothing to do with your business, I'm simply reflecting on my own life, and where I find myself today in my life - it has been an amazing journey - AND I'M ONLY TURNING 40. It only leads me to question what will come next in my life...
    As I glance upward from my monitor and gaze at a mountain that is glowing with the reflection of the setting sun, I just ask myself, what could possibly be next?
    If it never gets any better than this - I'm good, and everything in my world is placid.)
    Sorry, I just executed another hi-jack on your thread.
    I was just reflecting on how hard I've worked over the years, and the sacrifices I've made to get here. Everyone I've ever had work for me didn't MAKE ME money, they just helped me get a job done, and they were an expense. At many times, a cost to me more than they contributed. And yes, I have owned my own business - a real one, that I started with the help of no one.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

2. Collapse Details

Ya know Tim, as your friend... it was cool to share that moment of zen.

It's probably fair to mention that hard work comes in many forms. There are probably hard working Amway people. Although in the interest of full disclosure... I kicked one out of my house once.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

3. Collapse Details

Loved the video's John some funny stuff!!! Although I do gotta say they don't pertain to my company!!!

I'm like a positive attitude type guy, I watch video's like these!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QxwZfZ1Fm4&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEf7...eature=related

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details

Apparently the British call this an offshore boat, so that means Canadians will be all over it. We can expect to see this along with those Canadian net trawler boats that overfish Lake Erie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BMF_SOCA_targets_organised_crime_RIB_use.jpg  
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

6. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    well I saw the show, nice product were you in the audience?

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht View Post
    well I saw the show, nice product were you in the audience?
    No I wasn't.. My Fiancee and her 2 sons which are in there early 20's are TC's in the company.. They were there for the filming and were judges of the show. Cindy was in the hospital so we weren't able to make it to the taping.. Ironically she was back in the hospital for the airing of the show..

I'm glad you appreciate the product!!!

I thought the show and the celebrities were hilarious!! Gary Busey is a funny dude!!

Take Care,

Jeff