never hurts to ask, does anyone have any b1 parts that are laying around taking up space, they need to get rid of. work with a low budget build, looking for parts that you may just want to get rid of to have gone.

a bell housing i guess, appartently you have to change it when you change from alpha assembly to b1

a sea water pump used, no doubt, bracket my set up is like a v belt i guess you would call it.

transom assembly for a b1, i am told my trim pump will work i already have an oil resevoir in boat from current drive. my current drive is an se116 replacement for the alpha 1 gen II drive.

a power steering oil cooler for the bravo system,

a shift cable if i need to change mine.

i had a mechanic build me an engine last season an turns out he ripped me off pretty good, ive been puffing smoke thinking i got 450 hp an i find out i have peanut heads and an i even bought a brand brand new eldebrock 750, marine use. and bought an aluminum intake. n had him rebuild me an engine.

in turn i give him a 600 hp jet boat engine, that had 12:1 compression i was told it was too much for stern drive application, it was built with all the goodies h beam rods trw pop up pistons it was decked to the max, well he got that engine and kept my original 350 in boot plus 1,500.00 so he pretty much broke me in two.

not looking for hand outs, if you can afford to let something go without it costing, i would cover shipping of course if not what is the best deal you can give me on these parts, im just trying to squeeze into performance boating with my chaparral2300 sx sport.

need any and all help someone would be willing to assist with, please let me know and thanks in advance.