Thread: Paging T2x

1. Collapse Details
    Paging T2x
    I am in the middle of restoring a 73 Sidewinder Lo profile . I have 2 115 towers. One is a distributor engine, and the other is Electronic. I have 2 questions That from what I see on the boards you would be the one to ask.

1) the distributor engine has the word "TIGER" cast into the third runner from the top. Does this have any significance?

2) The electronic ignition engine needs a throttle cam merc #88754. Part is no longer available. Know of anybody that might have one?

Thanks for your help, and anybody else that chimes in.

Tom

2. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tmitchell View Post
    I am in the middle of restoring a 73 Sidewinder Lo profile . I have 2 115 towers. One is a distributor engine, and the other is Electronic. I have 2 questions That from what I see on the boards you would be the one to ask.

1) the distributor engine has the word "TIGER" cast into the third runner from the top. Does this have any significance?

2) The electronic ignition engine needs a throttle cam merc #88754. Part is no longer available. Know of anybody that might have one?

Thanks for your help, and anybody else that chimes in.

Tom
    The "Tiger" block has no particular significance.

There are a number of used parts guys on Screamandfly.com who can help you find that part.

T2x
    Allergic to Nonsense