1. Collapse Details
    Electric bills too high??
    Hey guys...the wife started a new project a while back and I hope it is alright to say something here like this...if not, I understand. Our electric bills here were getting pretty ripe, so she got us in this "Ambit Energy" thing and I honestly gotta say, the electric bills are much better. If you go on a 12 month contract, you will get a rate of 9.7 cents per kilowatt hour, but if you do a 6 month contract, the price will be 9.3 cents per kilowatt hour. I am not really sure where all Ambit has service, but if you will sign up for the Ambit Energy thru the wife at www.MargyCasebolt.joinambit.com
    you will get the rates and she will get the account...sorta speak. The rate will not go to Jupiter at the end of the contract...you can always negotiate your rate and you will have your 6 or 12 month usage to back yourself up. We have alot of friend here doing this and so far, everyone is happy with the rates and the service. Please give it some thought and if you decide to do it...again pleae sign up thru Margy's web site, or contact me and with your email permission, she can do it for you.

Thanks guys...any questions...just ask.

2. Collapse Details

Do they offer anything for 3 phase industrial service?

3. Collapse Details

I checked for you and they told me that they do not have service in Ohio yet. They said that they are trying, but they have a lot of hoops to jump thru first.

4. Collapse Details

Price in Texas is 9.2 cents per kilo-watt hour and this includes the delivery charge. If you have a business in Texas, the commercial rate is 5.6 cents per kilo-watt hour as long as you stay under 40,000 kilo-watts. There are also good prices for you guys up in New York..any questions...just holler.