1. Collapse Details
    REGGIE RESIGNS! FOUNTAIN IS CHANGING!
    Fountain Powerboats is changing! Donzi, Proline and others now being built at the Washington, NC Plant. Hopefully somebody moves at least the Throttles to the starboard side (right side) of Boat for future builds! Good Luck to them! Maybe I will do new business with them since there are new owners paying the Bills!

www.fountainofyouthrestore.com

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...is-resignation

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PEAK PERFORMANCE View Post
    Fountain Powerboats is changing! Donzi, Proline and others now being built at the Washington, NC Plant. Hopefully somebody moves at least the Throttles to the starboard side (right side) of Boat for future builds! Good Luck to them! Maybe I will do new business with them since there are new owners paying the Bills!

I hope not. The throttles are exactly where they are suppose to be. People need to learn to do a thing or to with their off hand and not be so one arm dominant. I like them on the left!!!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by detail toyz View Post
    I hope not. The throttles are exactly where they are suppose to be. People need to learn to do a thing or to with their off hand and not be so one arm dominant. I like them on the left!!!
    If you throttle with the right hand, the left is doing the steering. That might even be more of a workout than the throttle?

4. Collapse Details

I hope they don't change don't know how they paid people but they built many great boats!Oh yea use your right hand in the bathroom
    Last edited by Slandrew; 12-27-2010 at 08:32 PM.

5. Collapse Details

I hated the left throttle at first but now that I'm used to it,, it's fine. Just like my old Triumuph and Bultaco Motorcycles with the shifter on the right. It seems that a lot of people on here dislike Fountain but I'm on my 2nd one and Loved them both !!!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PEAK PERFORMANCE View Post

Said like a ture dickhead

7. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    whats a " ture "
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

8. Collapse Details

true dickhead

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Back4More View Post
    Said like a ture dickhead
    Maybe fountain was not paying a bill he had with them. Were you reggie's accountant?