1. Collapse Details
    a oso memberCharlie Herzinger (42 Outer Limits - In Motion) is dishonest
    hotrodchas from oso Charlie Herzinger (42 Outer Limits - In Motion) is dishonest!!!!he places a ad on oso selling two bravo drives . said they are in great shape ,low hours, like new! i call him he said there was nothing wrong with the drives . they were spares for the boat he just sold . so my buddy allen drove up to linden nj.to charlie herzinger body shop and look at the drives for me!!allen call me and said they seem to be good and he was going to the bank and will come back to buy them .the whole time charlie told allen that the drives are like new and had very little time on them . so allen gave him $5000! drove down to are marina ware i look at them . 1 drive will not go in gear, look at the other goes in gear ,but try to put the prop on will not go oncall charlie told him got out of him . he said he had spacers on the drives and his boys took them off?? so i gave the drives to my marina to fix and charlie told me to call him. two days laterthey were fix one drive was missing parts to connect the shaft together,the other the shaft is twisted . cost me $1,121 i told charlie i wanted $500 back. he told me he has them partsand then more bull **** about them taking the spacers off the drives ? then hung up on me.thats lame .charlie is the scam boy!!!!!!!!! i never scam any body!!! i sold parts and never had any body say bad thing about the deal they got from me!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF3872.jpg   DSCF3877.jpg   DSCF3879.jpg  

rareair.jpg   rare air.jpg