1. Collapse Details
    Misc. Performance Goodies
    *Just read the rules and noticed the $500 limit. Removed anything over.

Need to make some room so clearing out any parts not needed for my current projects. I'll be adding everything including pics to photobucket throughout the weekend. http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...oyage/ForSale/

Tried to look up new pricing and price accordingly but may be off on some. Feel free to make offers.

-Kcontrols purple - $225
    -Kcontrols 3 lever black - $200
    -24p hydromotive prop, test only $325
    -30p bravo, great shape but non-polished, run as is, spare, or candidate for lab/polish $300
    -Holley 850cfm Marine PN 80443 / $670new (http://www.holley.com/0-80443.asp), $250
    -BBC Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel - Trans/top mount starter version, new, even painted black so you don't get caught cheating $200 (no idea what they go for new)
    -BBC Gen 4 Canton Pan, excellent shape, pan only (no pump/pickup) $300
    -Stock aluminum intake, bronze inserts, very clean 75
    -Exhaust Tips/mufflers, swirl style (welded plates) 200 (4)
    -Bob's Machine BigFoot Outboard Nosecone, dual hose, low water pickup 190new 140
    -4.5" purple cleat bezels, brand new, qty6, 120new 80
    -Purple Handle small, smooth 35new 20
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cantonpan2.jpg   Copy of carb.jpg   IMG_1201.jpg  

controls.jpg   IMG_1207.jpg   Tips2.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

How about a pic of the 24 Hydro, which model is it?

3. Collapse Details

Dont have the download cable with me but looking at the picture on my camera it appears to be model number HCCL24RQIVS-FR. Hope that helps.

Will post a pic tonight, but its in perfect shape. Great prop, just need more!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage View Post
    Dont have the download cable with me but looking at the picture on my camera it appears to be model number HCCL24RQIVS-FR. Hope that helps.

Will post a pic tonight, but its in perfect shape. Great prop, just need more!
    I actually need a little less, but may pick it up, then mod the motor to turn it if ya still have it after the holidays

5. Collapse Details
    carb and manifold
    Would you please send pictures of the carburetor and manifold to brokerralph@sbcglobal.net. Thank you.

6. Collapse Details

sent you an email. Most all the pics I have a posted on the photobucket link

Feel free to make offers, this stuffs gotta go

7. Collapse Details

Registered
    Still have the controls in the purple? Do they have a trim switch on them?

8. Collapse Details

have you got the controls the ones i believe there black, does it have a trim switch, whats the asking price shipped to 45133, and what about cables, have you got any

9. Collapse Details

Hey Guys dont get on here much. Both sets area available, neither have the trim button however. I'll split shipping on these if it helps move 'em quick.

Email me direct at motorcityoffshore@hotmail.com