1. Collapse Details
    Order for Christmas before it's too late!!
    Icon/Founding Member Top Banana's Avatar
    Rhode Island - Summers / Florida - Winters
    HORBA is processing orders as fast as we get them for Christmas.

The new book....BLUE WATER WARRIORS is now available and being shipped.

The old tried and true 600 plus page masterpiece by the late John Crouse...SEARACE is still available in brand new condition....once these last copies go, that is it folks.

Many many DVD's from the giant Big Seas library of old racing films....order today.

Check it out on the online store for other items of offshore interest. www.historicraceboats.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HORBA0001.jpg   Around Long Island 2010 198 (Medium).jpg   SEARACE promo0002 (Small).jpg  

SEARACE promo0001 (Small).jpg   SEARACE book 029 (Small).jpg   SEARACE book 022 (Small).jpg  

Light travels faster than sound....that is why some people appear bright until we hear them speak!!

2. Collapse Details

Charlie, i just ordered my christmas gift from my daughter blue water warriors, can't wait till christmas. Thanks, Ike.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Indian Outlaw View Post
    Charlie, i just ordered my christmas gift from my daughter blue water warriors, can't wait till christmas. Thanks, Ike.
    Thanks Ike ......and everyone else that ordered the new book.

As you all know we are a non profit that is tryng to keep the history of offshore racing alive and we are trying to have real ocean race events, so people can both see these boats in action and try this kind of racing for themselves.

Everyone is welcome....Sept 24, 2011 the Don Aronow Memorial Around Long Island Marathon....271 miles, refuelng allowed. The boat that won this year refueled.
    Light travels faster than sound....that is why some people appear bright until we hear them speak!!

4. Collapse Details

Some of the never seen before photos, in the new Blue Water Warriors book from the era of 1970 to 1980.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Around Long Island 2010 199 (Medium).jpg   Around Long Island 2010 205 (Medium).jpg   Around Long Island 2010 211 (Medium).jpg  

Around Long Island 2010 212 (Medium).jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Thank you to everyone that ordered the first book from HORBA.

We are well on our way to the finishing of our second book and will give anyone who bought the first book in 2010......Blue Water Warriors, a discount on the new book that will come out in January

.....THE INNOVATORS Offshore racing in the 1960s

ps We still have copies of SEARACE available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Donald aronow0052.jpg   aronowfile0002a.JPG   aronowfile0023a.JPG  

aronowfile0005a.JPG   aronowfile0019a.JPG   Donald aronow0053.jpg