Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    'Sup Bryce! I'm gonna talk Andy into throwing our sleds in a trailer so we can go ride the "other side" of LaPorte and hit some excellent redneck bars.
    If were going to go anywhere we'll ride there.

2. Collapse Details

Have to see what the weather does...looks like it might rain? Now Michelle says she really wants to ride...so it'll be a game-time decision whether we go AND where we go, as she would most likely want to head up to MI instead of run the LaPorte corn...I'll let ya know tonight Andy.

Decisions, decisions...like for instance, this morning I don't know if I should go out and do a sweet snowy singletrack mountain bike ride or head up to Wilmot Mtn for some snowboarding... Life is tough.

3. Collapse Details

I vote for the bike ride.....

4. Collapse Details

Yeah...I'm going boarding. Powder day at the mighty 'Mot. I'm gonna drink some beers and get my shred on.

5. Collapse Details

Have to see what the weather does...looks like it might rain? Now Michelle says she really wants to ride...so it'll be a game-time decision whether we go AND where we go, as she would most likely want to head up to MI instead of run the LaPorte corn...I'll let ya know tonight Andy.

Decisions, decisions...like for instance, this morning I don't know if I should go out and do a sweet snowy singletrack mountain bike ride or head up to Wilmot Mtn for some snowboarding... Life is tough.
    You going to ride the Michigan corn apple orchards. If it warms up the trails up that way will likely be mud!!!

6. Collapse Details

Tall Mike is in route, time to try new ski-dumps!

7. Collapse Details

Damn...if I had stayed another hour, the grass would be growing! Stupid rain. Bring the BLIZZARD!

8. Collapse Details

Damn...if I had stayed another hour, the grass would be growing! Stupid rain. Bring the BLIZZARD!
    That sucks, did u even get to run em at all?

9. Collapse Details

Still have snow on the ground haven't lost it all yet. Damn rain!!!!!!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    That sucks, did u even get to run em at all?
    We ran them around a little bit before it started raining

11. Collapse Details

We ran the 1200 and the 800 Doos against eachother. I holeshotted Andy, but he passed me with the skis off the ground over a slight rise about 1/4 mile in.

12. Collapse Details

Caddy got 10.5" of snow last night with snow predicted through next week. I think this should put them in the 17-20" on the ground. Supposedly the snow was wet system
    snow and should set up nicely!!! I thinking of heading up Friday after work, any takers?????

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    Caddy got 10.5" of snow last night with snow predicted through next week. I think this should put them in the 17-20" on the ground. Supposedly the snow was wet system
    snow and should set up nicely!!! I thinking of heading up Friday after work, any takers?????
    when do we leave....

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by B.Z. View Post
    when do we leave....
    Friday, 4:30, be there or be square!!!!

15. Collapse Details

La Porte and Michigan city have been getting pounded like a soriety girl on rush week!!!
    For those of you who haven't heard I got big white buried on the way to work yesterday. It took a 4x4 farm tractor and 3 guys shoveling to get me out, the snow was over my hood and about 1/2 way up the window on the side of my truck. It was bad enough that I didn't work yesterday.

Took Nikki and JJ to the Michigan City this am so they could catch the bus to midway, they are going to FLA for a couple weeks. I have to say MC seems to have more snow than LP or at least on my side of town. I seem to have about 2.5' and I would be suprise if MC had 3'. We got 8 plus inches last night alone. The snow by my house is all blown around, with the snow from last ride you should be able to ride. IF we didn't have all that wind the powder conditions would be epic. The plow banks look like "Up North" banks, some drifts 10-15' tall no chit!!! Crazy!!!!!!!

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    La Porte and Michigan city have been getting pounded like a soriety girl on rush week!!!
    For those of you who haven't heard I got big white buried on the way to work yesterday. It took a 4x4 farm tractor and 3 guys shoveling to get me out, the snow was over my hood and about 1/2 way up the window on the side of my truck. It was bad enough that I didn't work yesterday.

Took Nikki and JJ to the Michigan City this am so they could catch the bus to midway, they are going to FLA for a couple weeks. I have to say MC seems to have more snow than LP or at least on my side of town. I seem to have about 2.5' and I would be suprise if MC had 3'. We got 8 plus inches last night alone. The snow by my house is all blown around, with the snow from last ride you should be able to ride. IF we didn't have all that wind the powder conditions would be epic. The plow banks look like "Up North" banks, some drifts 10-15' tall no chit!!! Crazy!!!!!!!
    You need to invest in a V-plow for that truck bro!

Man, I am not a old timer, but i dont remember a winter season starting off this cold and snowy in my life. This seems really intense. My buddys with plow trucks have already been out salting, plowing quite a few times, and it isnt even officially winter yet. Good for them though!

Florida is sounding REALLY good right now. F%*k it, lets hook up the sunny to the beagle and head south till spring.

17. Collapse Details

That sounds like to much snow! Better stay in and drink! Holiday drinks at my place Sat. 12-18-10 Sorry for the short notice. I don't have everyone's email, so please consider this your invite!!

18. Collapse Details

Just FYI I just left Clearwater Beach and it was in the 30's so like Andy said let's ride north!!!! For the record also I am and old timer and I agree for this early in the year it's been crazy cold and snowy...

19. Collapse Details

Took Nikki and JJ to the Michigan City this am so they could catch the bus to midway, they are going to FLA for a couple weeks. I have to say MC seems to have more snow than LP or at least on my side of town. I seem to have about 2.5' and I would be suprise if MC had 3'. We got 8 plus inches last night alone. The snow by my house is all blown around, with the snow from last ride you should be able to ride. IF we didn't have all that wind the powder conditions would be epic. The plow banks look like "Up North" banks, some drifts 10-15' tall no chit!!! Crazy!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I had the old Phazer out last night with Taylor and then went riding with Bryce for awhile.....it was snowing so hard that we could not see so we didn't stay out long. I went back out by myself and just let me tell you the Phazer is a DRIFT SLAYER!!! I only got stuck one time in a four foot drift....not to fun.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    You need to invest in a V-plow for that truck bro!

Man, I am not a old timer, but i dont remember a winter season starting off this cold and snowy in my life. This seems really intense. My buddys with plow trucks have already been out salting, plowing quite a few times, and it isnt even officially winter yet. Good for them though!

Florida is sounding REALLY good right now. F%*k it, lets hook up the sunny to the beagle and head south till spring.
    Might not be a bad idea on the plow if I could pick up a couple accounts. Winter has started out pretty good, although I have usually been up north by north by now!!!!