Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    Looks like it's on for your pad Andy. Michelle is out...she is going to wrap presents Saturday...

2. Collapse Details

No time during the week, Bear game on Sunday...we have many Christmas parties starting next Saturday...and she's got a lot to do.

3. Collapse Details

No time during the week, Bear game on Sunday...we have many Christmas parties starting next Saturday...and she's got a lot to do.
    Do you have a wrap on that new sled yet? They are calling for more snow tonight and more over the weekend....we still could use a little more but it is good enough for hot lapping. I took my 440 out yesterday for the first ride and was digging into the field when cramming the throttle to the bar around 50 or so.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    You won't come up anyway, even if you had a fast sled
    I might but it is just as easy to hot lap in the fields around here + we have the great Pinola Bar to ride to.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SC288 View Post
    I might but it is just as easy to hot lap in the fields around here + we have the great Pinola Bar to ride to.
    I like said before We will make it out there is the snow allows for it!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SC288 View Post
    Do you have a wrap on that new sled yet? They are calling for more snow tonight and more over the weekend....we still could use a little more but it is good enough for hot lapping. I took my 440 out yesterday for the first ride and was digging into the field when cramming the throttle to the bar around 50 or so.
    How much snow do you guys have, I have anywhere from 4"-12". We were right on the edge of the SB LES bands!!!

7. Collapse Details

No wrap on this one. Just a bad influence sticker on the hood so far...

8. Collapse Details

No wrap on this one. Just a bad influence sticker on the hood so far...
    Leave it alone I like the way it looks now!!!!!!

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    How much snow do you guys have, I have anywhere from 4"-12". We were right on the edge of the SB LES bands!!!
    About the same....depending on where the tree lines fall some fields are blown out while others are good....perfect beater snow. Put new hyfax on the Phazer last night and Bryce got Stumpy's 440 INDY race sled fixed....he lost the headlight etc. but she's good to go now. It was Levi Lavalle's ex race sled according to Mike....

10. Collapse Details

Andy and I were talking about you guys and your "beaters" last night. Do you just REALLY REALLY need something else to wrench on? Cuz I know the drill...soon, we will be having beater grudge matches, beater show sleds, "I beat my beater harder than you beat your beater" contests, etc. It will all culminate when Keith builds the Fabled Unicorn Sled and has the "I got beat by The Unicorn" stickers printed up.

11. Collapse Details

Andy and I were talking about you guys and your "beaters" last night. Do you just REALLY REALLY need something else to wrench on? Cuz I know the drill...soon, we will be having beater grudge matches, beater show sleds, "I beat my beater harder than you beat your beater" contests, etc. It will all culminate when Keith builds the Fabled Unicorn Sled and has the "I got beat by The Unicorn" stickers printed up.
    Bryce, Mike and I kicked this idea around last year but Bryce started it last year when he bought his 70' Ski Doo 250 Elan....we beat the absolute living he** out of it last year at Coyote Crossing making jumps for it and setting up different competitions. This year Bryce has bought a 80' Ski Doo Everest and Blizzard then I picked up my Phazer last week and lastly Mike with this 440 Polaris Indy. We have had an absolute blast with them so far....besides changing hyfax on mine last night. Oh and to answer your questions we have already had at least 10 - 12 beater grudge matches....lol....

Oh the next race will be racing the beaters from Coyote Crossing to Lost Pines Lodge....no rules....last one buys!

12. Collapse Details

I'm guessing you won't let me enter the 98 700 SRX? If I had a bigger trailer, I'd definately get a beater...there's an old Arctic Crap ZRT for sale on my way home from work....

13. Collapse Details

Mike dont forget about the 1993 venture gt 480 fan........ its even has studs....lol..... by the way drive by the shop, I heard we tore up the field really good last night. I blame it on the Phazer and 440INdy........

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baja954 View Post
    Mike dont forget about the 1993 venture gt 480 fan........ its even has studs....lol..... by the way drive by the shop, I heard we tore up the field really good last night. I blame it on the Phazer and 440INdy........
    Welcome to Serious Bryce....I may come out tonight but I would rather ride....let's work on those other beaters when the snow is gone!

15. Collapse Details

I was going to ride the 250 elan tonight to pinola to get a few beers tonight. i will give you a call when i get done at work...... have enough snow yet to bring out the XRS and not the venture......

16. Collapse Details

'Sup Bryce! I'm gonna talk Andy into throwing our sleds in a trailer so we can go ride the "other side" of LaPorte and hit some excellent redneck bars.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baja954 View Post
    I was going to ride the 250 elan tonight to pinola to get a few beers tonight. i will give you a call when i get done at work...... have enough snow yet to bring out the XRS and not the venture......
    We really did not lose any today....at least from what I can see looking out of my front window here at the house. Better bring a gas can if your gonna ride the Elan.

18. Collapse Details

Maybe we can hit 3rd base up for a beer and steak sandwich..... Andy can show us how the Rev handles the open water of pinelake. I wonder if it floats as good as Yamaha did.......

We should be able to make it to union mills for a beer and burger or pinola has great tombstone pizza's........

19. Collapse Details

I am in for a beater ride to Union and will hot lap the xp around the fields and to Pinola.

20. Collapse Details

I like this beater idea and I have big trailer.....