Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Spoke to Richie today .

2. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    I think your missing my point ,,why didn,t they use them this weekend ?
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

3. Collapse Details

Competitor
    The new rules would have to be in place, he is looking at different option like i said to make it simple. Each motor could be tech before or after the race,

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    they have been doing this for 10 years,, they have got this down to a fine science , ,,the cheating,,,blame placement,,,the interviews,,what happened here was they got so comfortable with it ,and arrogant ,,they did not even try to hide it, STUPID ,,1.89 CAN OF SPRAY PAINT,,,LOLOLOL

MY HATS OFF TO SBI AND RICHIE ,,it,s a start ,,,

ps everybody might know ,,I HAVE NO USE FOR ( FORHAND " THE JOKE ") BUT he cant be blaimed for this alone ,,he takes orders from someone,,he gets paid from someone,,and does what he is told ,,he does not own ANYTHING,,,
    10 years... come on I doubt it, when someone kicks everyone elses ass for so long and then they get caught once they have to say stupid **** like this...Amazing, sounds just like the Jimmie Johnson haters in Nascar, cheat once and oh, thats the only reason they ever won!...Give me a fu*$in break.

In fact where do you all live I will send over the 99 cent box of tissues!!!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by detail toyz View Post
    10 years... come on I doubt it, when someone kicks everyone elses ass for so long and then they get caught once they have to say stupid **** like this...Amazing, sounds just like the Jimmie Johnson haters in Nascar, cheat once and oh, thats the only reason they ever won!...Give me a fu*$in break.

In fact where do you all live I will send over the 99 cent box of tissues!!!
    Not when it comes to Fountain. I remember I was looking at buying an old Super Vee Fountain. It had 500efis that looked perfectly stock but made 570hp!! Good ole Reggie!! Reggie controlled everything for years.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Team Tsunami View Post
    Not when it comes to Fountain. I remember I was looking at buying an old Super Vee Fountain. It had 500efis that looked perfectly stock but made 570hp!! Good ole Reggie!! Reggie controlled everything for years.
    Ya I can see you are an OL fan too!!! LOL, Here comes the excuses!!!

7. Collapse Details

One question....Was the boat legal for the sunday race?

8. Collapse Details

its a barge with a stock motor in it!!!!

9. Collapse Details

what?

10. Collapse Details

stock motor friday!!! got smoked!!!! lol

11. Collapse Details

reggie needs the 99 cent box of tissues!!! doc should bring some of that money to will smith at phantom and build a state of art svl that legally kicks some *** over and out

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ccracing View Post
    reggie needs the 99 cent box of tissues!!! doc should bring some of that money to will smith at phantom and build a state of art svl that legally kicks some *** over and out
    No thats racing not even Fountain wins every race man. You mean to tell me they really changed something that much for key west? No so many things go into winning a race. So any chance the haters (like you) get, they prey on it. Hey I dont blame you if I was anti Fountain I probably would too. There is also the sayin if your not cheatin your not tryin. I dont condone what they did, but here and there does not reuin how fast those boats are. Run them stock strait up and I guarante that Fountain wins 6 times out of ten, and in racing multiple boats that 60% win pct is freaking stupidly amazing!!!!

13. Collapse Details

And I see OL is gonna copy Fountain again and go int SVL./ Lets hope they dont quit again when they start gettin there ass whooped and they go home in the middle of the night. LOL

Side note- OLs make bad ass boats they are nicer, they just arent as fast and dont perform as well....AKA Win races.

YA YA BLAH BLAH BLAH all you haters I already know what you are all gonna say, no need to make another post.... They cheat booooo Hooooo

14. Collapse Details

lol i own a fountain dude!!! but i would never race it!!! without cheating the phantoms would smoke me!!!! lol sleep well reggie fan!!!!

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ccracing View Post
    lol i own a fountain dude!!! but i would never race it!!! without cheating the phantoms would smoke me!!!! lol sleep well reggie fan!!!!
    Ya ok dude, just like In super VEE!!!!!, give me a break, Im not stupid! Not a huge Reggie fan, like his boats. Hey go buy a Phantom then.

At least argue OL, Phantom....Now thats funny LOL

16. Collapse Details

ol is a party boat thats all!!! reggie rules in the big boats but in svl legal not so much!!!lol c ya !!! just like in svl lol they cheated all year and finally got caught !! lol lol lol lol

17. Collapse Details

detail toyz-you obviously havn't been around offshore racing very long,reggie has a reputation for bending the rules a little too far and has earned it over the past years in racing.This is not the first time! Its a shame,I feel this boat would do well without the extra help and we wouldnt have all this contraversy

18. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by detail toyz View Post
    And I see OL is gonna copy Fountain again and go int SVL./ Lets hope they dont quit again when they start gettin there ass whooped and they go home in the middle of the night. LOL

Side note- OLs make bad ass boats they are nicer, they just arent as fast and dont perform as well....AKA Win races.

YA YA BLAH BLAH BLAH all you haters I already know what you are all gonna say, no need to make another post.... They cheat booooo Hooooo
    The OL is a 5 step hull with a much tidier aero package. I will agree it does have a point in the front and is wide in the back so they are similar.
    Steve

19. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by heater63 View Post
    detail toyz-you obviously havn't been around offshore racing very long,reggie has a reputation for bending the rules a little too far and has earned it over the past years in racing.This is not the first time! Its a shame,I feel this boat would do well without the extra help and we wouldnt have all this contraversy
    I agree I think it would make for some great heads up racing. I guess time will tell now that the cat is out off the bag. I would think they will clean up there act.

20. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    sorry Frank that won,t happen ,,it,s in their blood,,,history ,,history,,,history
    if you get your azz handed to ya ( 3 guys in biloxi did) ,pour the power to it ..
    when smittys new rules come out ,,they will either QUIT ,,or SELL ,,or the boat will be a SLUG,,
    THEIR has been only ONE common denominator in this whole seasons problems ,,and it,s not his first ,," THE JOKE " HOWEVER I know he only does what he is TOLD TO DO ..
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions