Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    New Intercoolers
    Proto-type cases are machined and being fitted on the motor, and cores should be here next week. I will have some pics within the next day or two.
    Last edited by Coolerman; 11-07-2010 at 03:25 AM.

2. Collapse Details

Its about time! I assume these are the intercoolers for the bt w/1200 spiker engines. Too bad you summer is gone.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Donskihp View Post
    Its about time! I assume these are the intercoolers for the bt w/1200 spiker engines. Too bad you summer is gone.
    I think those are for the 1500 saxman engines

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    Proto-type cases are machined and being fitted on the motor, and cores shoould be here next week. I will have some pics within the next day or two.
    Jason, sounds good can't wait, this waiting on parts is getting old. Nothing directed towards you guys at all, just every other vendor out there in the boating world. Everyone on my end is exited. Bob

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CSCinc View Post
    Also for some 600" SVO FORD motors. BOB

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Donskihp View Post
    I think Spiker finally found some whipples..... not 100% sure. I know he has already dynoed his engines and setup his belt/pulley package for the whipples, as well as his water system. But, I do think that our coolers would be very adavantageous for his boat since he is running pump gas..... but it would be alot of extra work for him to switch over at this point.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CSCinc View Post
    where did you get the 1500 # number from.....

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS ENERGY View Post
    Jason, sounds good can't wait, this waiting on parts is getting old. Nothing directed towards you guys at all, just every other vendor out there in the boating world. Everyone on my end is exited. Bob
    Hey Bob, I know what you mean about waiting on vendors...... I know that we have said certain dates that we were hoping to have this done by, but everything that could have taken longer on our project has.... It's tough trying to develop a new product within specific timeframe. Our plan is to stock these coolers so that when somebody calls up, we can ship one on the same day or the following business day. IE, we don't want to be turn into a vendor that is a pain to get product from.

We have the proto-type cases now which will allow us to at least get performance numbers/testing going on the dyno while we perfect the looks of the cooler, as well as its ease of use for different distributors and water systems.

We are also working on other possible products.... Belt tensioner systems and partial water systems. Might stock some belts and pulleys as well. We'll see... My father and I both have alot of irons in the fire right now so we don't want to bite off more than we can chew.
    Last edited by Coolerman; 11-07-2010 at 03:25 AM.

9. Collapse Details

Also for some 600" SVO FORD motors. BOB
    lol...... 600" SVO + Tunnel Ram + 5" intercooler + PSI + Carb plenum= One fuggin tall motor!!!

10. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    lol...... 600" SVO + Tunnel Ram + 5" intercooler + PSI + Carb plenum= One fuggin tall motor!!!
    And a really big scoop.......
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

11. Collapse Details

Hey Bob, I know what you mean about waiting on vendors...... I know that we have said certain dates that we were hoping to have this done by, but everything that could have taken longer on our project has.... It's tough trying to develop a new product within specific timeframe. Our plan is to stock these coolers so that when somebody calls up, we can ship one on the same day or the following business day. IE, we don't want to be turn into a vendor that is a pain to get product from.

We have the proto-type cases now which will allow us to at least get performance numbers/testing going on the dyno while we perfect the looks of the cooler, as well as its ease of use for different distributors and water systems.

We are also working on other possible products.... Belt tensioner systems and partial water systems. Might stock some belts and pulleys as well. We'll see... My father and I both have alot of irons in the fire right now so we don't want to bite off more than we can chew.
    Jason, Sounds like you guys have been real busy. All the product you're working sounds good. Good luck. Bob

12. Collapse Details

Jason, the tunnel ram is 1.88" taller then the single dominator manifold. We'll see. Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bob's 41 eng..jpg  

13. Collapse Details

Jason, the tunnel ram is 1.88" taller then the single dominator manifold. We'll see. Bob
    haha, but still much taller than a regular blower manifold

What % over are you thinking of spinning the blowers?

14. Collapse Details

interesting thread Sax

15. Collapse Details

1st 2 pics are the new prototype cases. We are going to put the water inlets/outles on the front/back instead of the sides. Might also put some "shape" on the outside of the case so it doesn't look like a box. What do you guys think? We also plan on having the standard finish as a black hard anodized, with the option of polishing or a custom color anodized finish.

Just to clarify height Dimensions, these are the standard height intercoolers for a PSI motor. Normally, you run a 4.25" intercooler with the .75" PSI adapter plate. We integrated the plate into the cooler. The total height of our cooler is 5". We can also cut the inlets for an xx-71 blower. These bolt right on top of a blowershop manifold.

Ok, throw your opinions at me! Should we put our name on the side of it? On the Front? We have some ideas, but obviously some smart people with a good sense style hang out here, so it would great to get everyone's opinion. Any other comments/suggestions are more than welcome.

Also, the last pic is of our old intercooler that we built.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Coolers 001.jpg   New Coolers 015.jpg   polished 002.jpg  

Last edited by Coolerman; 11-15-2010 at 10:51 PM.

16. Collapse Details

Name on the side

like the idea of the finishes

CMI headers

polished psi

options for side or f/r water flow

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor1 View Post
    CMI headers
    That might take a few years....... After we order them.

18. Collapse Details

Man that is awesome!

19. Collapse Details

NICE!!!

20. Collapse Details

Sax, looks killer!!