1. Collapse Details
    yo stecz got yer ears on punk
    sup mofo...you and tantrum still sailors???

2. Collapse Details

thought i'd pass by and see how your people are treatin you these days your holyness, hows yer g/f tantrum...the sailorman toot toot

3. Collapse Details

Phil, you phucker - how ya been?
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Phil, you phucker - how ya been?
    alls good man! im living in medellin colombia these days. bought a couple o houses here, been riding a lot lately, bought a ktm rc8 akrapovic, and a husaberg super moto, closest water to me is a lake an hour away but im watching ebay for a donzi sweet sixteen or x18, a bud has a place on the lake where i can keep it.

im building a 67 camaro pro touring car with a 540 800hp shafiroff pump gas engine and a six speed trans, with a full detroit speed chassis set up. its pretty cool... the cops here shut down a street so everyone can go street racing a few nights a month. how cool is that, there are a few local dudes running 450 hp sti's im gonna introduce them to big block chevy power in a car that will pull over 1g. this is gonna be fun

did you buy a boat yet? how is everything in your end of the world (excluding obama and pelosi etc) lol

5. Collapse Details

bump

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ratabastardahole View Post

did you buy a boat yet? how is everything in your end of the world (excluding obama and pelosi etc) lol
    I've been dragging an old 24 Pantera around the country for a few years now - need to get her put back together.
    Living in Arizona now - and loving it.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".