Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The day SVL came to life
    Charter Member / Competitor
    Thank you Martin and your vission for P1 next year. 90% of us are waiting for next year to race with you. We as a group welcome all new boats and manufactures to hit the water and challange each other under the APBA rules you will have for us. I have personaly called most all of the SVL fleet and they are with you. To the fans that read and post that we are in trouble the truth couldnt be further. I do not need to comment further on this just thought some of you would want to hear it from the racers side not a fans side.
    MD
    http://youtu.be/u0MEjFpPADY
    Typhoon racing SVL,P5,P4,
    THIS MY OPINION ONLY NOT OTHERS!!!!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TYPHOON View Post
    Thank you Martin and your vission for P1 next year. 90% of us are waiting for next year to race with you. We as a group welcome all new boats and manufactures to hit the water and challange each other under the APBA rules you will have for us. I have personaly called most all of the SVL fleet and they are with you. To the fans that read and post that we are in trouble the truth couldnt be further. I do not need to comment further on this just thought some of you would want to hear it from the racers side not a fans side.
    MD
    Typical Randy, always jumping onto the ship that is sinking. You get what you deserve. RIP SVL.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TYPHOON View Post
    MD
    Hey Pinochio, one more question: Assuming 10 boats out there now, who are the 9 that are with you? That is a lie and you know it. So here we go again, offseason approaching, the BS starts about all the great things, new boats, vomit, vomit, coming next year. Stand by. Just you wait and see. Huge news on the horizon. Prize money. TV. Big schedule. New race sites. Can't say now but just you wait...and on, and on, and on. Does there come a point where the stupidity stops? Just curious...

4. Collapse Details

Could it be?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Save SVL copy.jpg   jesse-obama-sign-7-15-08 copy.jpg  
    I'd rather be on the boat with a drink on the rocks, than in the drink with my boat on the rocks.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom1 View Post
    Could it be?
    Now THAT'S funny Mike. LMAO !!!
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the
    American Military. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

6. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    I don't know if the talk is true...but in Solomons some racers said Martin is making the P1 for next year the same as across the pond in the 28 Cougar with the OB a class...they said the price was going to be $39,900.
    Is that true...and will P1 for next year have 2 class's..the SVL's and the sinlge OB class...
    2009 Activator/ Powered by ILMOR
    #540 Boat Responsibly Racing
    Presented by your U.S. Coast Guard

7. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Dunbar 104's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom1 View Post
    Could it be?
    I have been saying that for a couple years, like how Randy likes to distribute prize money equally to everyone in the class. Democrat's

8. Collapse Details

Randy if you could please send me $35,000 in depreciation for my now obsolete boat.

2005 Phantom ready for poker run conversion, and Whipplecharger. Be the first to own the newest outdated SVL on the poker run circuit.

9. Collapse Details

Dunbar

you must be the only one not on board with Randy and P1. Just saying there are 10 boats and "90% of us are waiting for next year to race with" P1.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo 214 View Post
    Dunbar

you must be the only one not on board with Randy and P1. Just saying there are 10 boats and "90% of us are waiting for next year to race with" P1.
    No Randy is just counting my onboard vote from this spring, and couple of yes votes from boats that never raced.

Ya never know P1 could be the greatest thing for offshore ever. Than again I'm from Missouri. SHOW ME. Show Me a rule book, Show Me a fleet of boats, Show Me a schedule. Show me some logic.

11. Collapse Details

Dunbar

Duck! Here comes Randy's nose! Don't want to lose an eye!

12. Collapse Details

Logic tells me team Fountain already has the rule book yet, MiamiracerGuy will be waiting and waiting.

Didn't Martin work for Fountain?

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mike A. View Post
    Duck! Here comes Randy's nose! Don't want to lose an eye!
    You sure that's his nose?

14. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    Randy you might need to talk to MARTIN ,,,,,BEFORE YOU ANOUNCE NEXT YEARS INVOLVEMENT WITH P-1 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unless you intend on buying one of the outboards they are building ,,??
    I would want to hear it from MARTIN before all you 4 get your feelings hurt,,it,s real simple ,,have him make a simple post ,saying their is an SVL P-1 CLASS next year,,
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

15. Collapse Details

You sure that's his nose?

16. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by MANITIE View Post
    I don't know if the talk is true...but in Solomons some racers said Martin is making the P1 for next year the same as across the pond in the 28 Cougar with the OB a class...they said the price was going to be $39,900.
    Is that true...and will P1 for next year have 2 class's..the SVL's and the sinlge OB class...
    I heard the same as Gino. I think I might have been there when he heard it. What's the scoop?
    YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS SH*T UP!!!!!!

17. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS View Post
    I heard the same as Gino. I think I might have been there when he heard it. What's the scoop?
    which is it ?

Why the secret ?

A new product needs to be advertised .

If it is not true Quit throwin it out here .

18. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mdkeywest View Post
    which is it ?

Why the secret ?

A new product needs to be advertised .

If it is not true Quit throwin it out here .
    Thats why I was confused when it was said that 90% were onboard with Martin next year in SVL....
    Maybe he has it in the works and needs to button up all the loose ends...before its announced..don't know...but I have not heard that is was bad info yet...
    I guess Martin will let us know if there is any truth to it or not when he is ready to .....
    I could be wrong...but enough people know Martin on here and if there was no truth to it at all....I'm sure someone would have posted it as just a BS rumor...
    At the price it could be done....
    2009 Activator/ Powered by ILMOR
    #540 Boat Responsibly Racing
    Presented by your U.S. Coast Guard

19. Collapse Details

Perhaps there is a new sponsor? Maybe some spinal group from, I don't know, maybe Colorado. They will sponsor SVL and all sponsorship funds will go to the first place boat only. Sound like fun?
    I'd rather be on the boat with a drink on the rocks, than in the drink with my boat on the rocks.

20. Collapse Details

Dunbar