1. Collapse Details
    Need your help here
    Icon/Founding Member Top Banana's Avatar
    Rhode Island - Summers / Florida - Winters
    OKAY WE NEED SOME HELP HERE !!!!

The donated 32 foot Cary boat is in California.

Bobby Sheer said that he would bring it back to Florida for fuel and expenses. That amount was covered by a donation by Catastrophe.

The West bound boat has been cancelled and we have been waiting for a couple of weeks with no one else wanting a boat shipped to California.

Does anyone know of a boat that needs to be shipped to California or the West coast? We need that outbound to get the inbound boat back to Florida.Thanks for helping here.

Bobby Sheer's cell phone is 954-646-6070

With your help we can get started on the restoration and soon it will look like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aronow (Large) (Small).jpg   aronowfile0017a.JPG   aronowfile0018a.JPG  

Light travels faster than sound....that is why some people appear bright until we hear them speak!!

2. Collapse Details

If it would help my dad is driving to the north east the end of this month, He used to tow boats for me when I was overbooked. Just cover his fuel and he can drop it anywhere along I-40 to help get it to the east coast. He only has private insurance but has never had a problem and has towed 40ft skaters in the past. Just give him a town in Ky or Tn and he will drop it. This way it is 3/4's of the way there and my dads dodge diesel pickup gets 13mpg while towing. Let me know. my cell is 909-816-1101 or email me at jeffymurray@aol.com