1. Collapse Details
    New FMO member, 30 Skater, LS7, X-Power drives
    I have gotten a friend of mine from MI, Jim S, aka (JIMKID Motorsports) to join FMO. His first run will be Thanksgiving weekend. His boat is a 30 Skater , flat deck, wraparound windscreen, transom bustle, with LS7 motors, and X-Power drives.

The full photo shoot, I did for the 2009 PRA Sarasota run, can be found here

30 Skater photo shoot - 2009 PRA

The full photo shoot, I did for the 2009 PRA Sarasota run, can be found here

30 Skater photo shoot - 2009 PRA

2. Collapse Details

Nice.

Hopefully I will get over for a run this winter, I love the area, but kinda hard to hang with you guys in my little boat

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    Nice.

Hopefully I will get over for a run this winter, I love the area, but kinda hard to hang with you guys in my little boat
    You got a great boat, and you are welcome to tie up along side of me anytime. The thanksgiving run, will have two routes, one in the Gulf, and one in the protected waters. Really consider it!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by appsyscons View Post
    You got a great boat, and you are welcome to tie up along side of me anytime. The thanksgiving run, will have two routes, one in the Gulf, and one in the protected waters. Really consider it!
    I may do, Thanksgiving is a little tough since although I usually spend the weekend over that way with Dad, the wife and Dog are along, maybe I can make it work.

5. Collapse Details
    WOW
    Looks like quite a ride there...
    LS motors and X power drives WOW