Thread: Few Old Photos

1. Collapse Details
    Few Old Photos
    Here are a few old photos I just had scanned. The Team USA boat was at American Offshore Marina in Dania, FL. My buddy and I climed all over it, HUGE. Notice the 47 Apache in the foreground of the second pic. The third pic was a Cougar at Bobby Moore's/TNT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image087.jpg   Copy_of_image089.jpg   Copy_of_image082.jpg  

Copy_of_image086.jpg   Copy_of_image088.jpg   image085.jpg  

2. Collapse Details
    Few more:
    Few more pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image088.jpg   image095.jpg  

3. Collapse Details
    Some of my past rides:
    Some of my past rides:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Copy_of_image084.jpg   Copy_of_image087.jpg   Copy_of_image090.jpg  

Copy_of_image091.jpg   image089.jpg   image091.jpg  

4. Collapse Details
    Friend's MTI:
    My friend's MTI. Twin turbine, BPM drives, featured in Hot Boat mag:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Copy_of_image080.jpg   image080.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Do those bring back some memories, Everglades Marina and Fort Apache. I remember being at Apache when they were finishing up the first 28 footer, and at Cigarette when the Bullet came out, how time flies and things change
    Run until it sounds expensive

6. Collapse Details

Every time I went to FLA and I could I would drive down 188th St. I stopped in at Ft. Apache a couple of times and bought some stuff, still have it. I always stopped at Bobby Moore's/ TNT also. The last time, right before they moved, my buddy and I went into the offices where they had all the trophies. JT was there and he autographed some stuff for us. They were always more than hospitable. I haven't been down that street in years but understand its pretty much all condos now (except for Magnum).
    Matt

7. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fobes View Post
    Every time I went to FLA and I could I would drive down 188th St. I stopped in at Ft. Apache a couple of times and bought some stuff, still have it. I always stopped at Bobby Moore's/ TNT also. The last time, right before they moved, my buddy and I went into the offices where they had all the trophies. JT was there and he autographed some stuff for us. They were always more than hospitable. I haven't been down that street in years but understand its pretty much all condos now (except for Magnum).
    Matt
    Its all condos with a school at the end.....Magnum and Hi Lift are still at the corner and the end of the canal.....and I believe Katrin (Magnum) still owns the vacant lot at the very end across from the school......
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

8. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Back when it was popping there was never a lack of excitement!!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!