Thread: F4 Pictures

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    The right way to do F4-1 is NXT's just like the factory did. Don't reinvent the wheel just use what is already proven or just leave it alone.
    I don't disagree that NXT's or #6's are the way to go. But being that it is already a Bravo boat, a Bravo bolt-on drive is the most cost effective way to upgrade if the HP stays reasonable. 700's/NXT's were not available when MP had to spec power/drives for F4-1 or it too would of been an NXT boat. The driver can make all the difference between a success story and a horror story with almost any drive.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me View Post
    I don't disagree that NXT's or #6's are the way to go. But being that it is already a Bravo boat, a Bravo bolt-on drive is the most cost effective way to upgrade if the HP stays reasonable. 700's/NXT's were not available when MP had to spec power/drives for F4-1 or it too would of been an NXT boat. The driver can make all the difference between a success story and a horror story with almost any drive.
    That's why we were easy in and easy out on it.

The weak link was obvious.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    yeah I guess with 1500 HP the #6's are not worth much either.....

But with a 38/750's the Bmax drives last weeks and on a 43 with 650's they lasted about a month........

I would love to hear any success stories of you have any............
    doesn't take 1500 to blow a 6

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me View Post
    Agreed 100% driver makes the biggest difference! Its amazing how many people don't know how to properly throttle a boat!