Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    How old is real old??????
    I was caculating his age + 9 years for every ejection and flipped upsidedown...

I was going to also add a year for every motorcross crash....but then he would be as old as Smitty....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.gif  
    2009 Activator/ Powered by ILMOR
    #540 Boat Responsibly Racing
    Presented by your U.S. Coast Guard

2. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by MANITIE View Post
    I found a old throttleman.....a real old one....

He's been ejected or went over in every boat he's raced in...except the one he is in now....so I'm sure he has aged much more going threw all that...
    and then throw in all his motorcross accidents....he should have more gray hairs then George....

Bring her to Alabama....I will put up my $1000 from OPA to you if you can beat us and not brake out....if we win you pay nothing...

The challenge has been put up....

Let it be said...
    Let it be written...
    Let it be done....
    is it good to be ejected or flip everyboat you've been in ?? I must have missed that prerequisite. And Gino I would be carefull, I haven't seen an Activator on a racecourse yet that hadn't done at least part of it Backwards. You will spin, the only question is when. Hold On.

3. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post
    is it good to be ejected or flip everyboat you've been in ?? I must have missed that prerequisite. And Gino I would be carefull, I haven't seen an Activator on a racecourse yet that hadn't done at least part of it Backwards. You will spin, the only question is when. Hold On.
    I know....I think I'm the lucky one so far..I think everyone I know that raced a 27 OR 30Activator has been ejected...

In Patchoque Jim paid me a little visit going into turn 4...for a minute I thought Jim was just trying to get fresh with me and give me a kiss with our helmets on....it was just him almost getting pitched out...

Mark K...is a great throttlemen....we ran great togehter in the Activator in F1...and it was like we know what each other was going to do....every boat he races he races and puts it right on the edge...which to be as succesful as he has been is what you have to do...

There are a lot of guys that have been ejected and cannot get back into it....
    He has little fear...or lets say he now has a nack of were the edge is and dose not go over it anymore...either way...he knows what the Activator likes and dose not like....and thats were we need to run it up front....
    Last edited by MANITIE; 09-06-2010 at 04:50 PM.
    2009 Activator/ Powered by ILMOR
    #540 Boat Responsibly Racing
    Presented by your U.S. Coast Guard