Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I'll speak for myself thanks.
    Warning: There will be no warning shots.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TCEd View Post
    A lot of stuff Sunkin said and/or did was exposed in that forum and I don't see anyone openly embracing him lately.
    ed
    A lot of stuff that was posted as "100% verified" fact was total bullchit. Feel free to reference it, repeat it, propagate it, and use it as an example later.

People don't embrace anybody lately. It's the new era of the internet bully.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Gun View Post
    You are one topic back. Ed is speaking for himself.

4. Collapse Details

Since nobody wins an internet pizzing contest, and the pizzers can't even follow along, I am going to do something fun. You guys enjoy.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TCEd View Post
    Bobcat,
    I don't know Alec except for some of his website postings and I don't agree with everything he says and/or does. I've never met him in person so his arm has never been physically up my ass. I did have a proctologist shove a black hose with a TV camera up my ass once.

The purpose of my previous post was to point out that people do get caught doing things considered wrong and are exposed on " Good, bad, ugly" type forums.
    I use ding ding and sunkin as examples. I believe one tried to screw a guy on a boat purchase and the other told some tall tales to gain influence. As I said previously I don't see anyone openly embracing or doing business with either on SOS or OSO.
    I also think my post isn't that controversial.

ed
    Chris bounced a check, call the police. I've never seen a post by you that wasn't negative, regardless of the topic.
    Sure you will, , does the term "Silent partner" mean anything to you? I don't know.....let's say around April 2010?
    Parabellum FJ²B

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Tommy:

My message was the same as his? No. Not hardly.
    It was simply an acknowledgement.

The drama comment was not meant at you.

You did nothing to me. Too bad the principles that you seem to have now in defending others didn't show up when the truth and innuendo were smeared together in an amalgam of hate earlier this year. I remember standing up for this forum nearly alone when the risks were the greatest. You didn't waste any time on that.

Cheers Tommy. I respect principles, no matter how selective that they are.
    You may think my principles selective but the fact is that I spent a considerable amount of time in this venture and opened my house to Chris for the Shootout last year. In return I was lied to...after that I made the decision to distance myself from him; there was absolutely nothing for me to defend.

As for the manner in which it went down I said at the time and to this day that I didn't agree with it. I think those involved may have choosen a different path if they had to do it over again. They had their reasons, whether or not you agree with them is your choice.

I find it unfortunate that sides were taken, friendships destroyed and so much effort wasted. I occasionally visit the site to see whats up and check the Cig forum, unfortuantely that thread is lacking in content. It doesn't help any when I see the petty nonsense, it serves no purpose but to remind me of my own sense of personal loss and embarrassment.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Chris bounced a check, call the police. I've never seen a post by you that wasn't negative, regardless of the topic.

Sure you will, , does the term "Silent partner" mean anything to you? I don't know.....let's say around April 2010?
    Not sure what your referring to but if you are suggesting that I was involved with Alec, Craig and Nick you are mistaken.

8. Collapse Details

How did you find out before anyone else ?

The funny part is everyone, myself included, forgets about Ted !
    Parabellum FJ²B

9. Collapse Details

You may think my principles selective but the fact is that I spent a considerable amount of time in this venture and opened my house to Chris for the Shootout last year. In return I was lied to...after that I made the decision to distance myself from him; there was absolutely nothing for me to defend.

As for the manner in which it went down I said at the time and to this day that I didn't agree with it. I think those involved may have choosen a different path if they had to do it over again. They had their reasons, whether or not you agree with them is your choice.

I find it unfortunate that sides were taken, friendships destroyed and so much effort wasted. I occasionally visit the site to see whats up and check the Cig forum, unfortuantely that thread is lacking in content. It doesn't help any when I see the petty nonsense, it serves no purpose but to remind me of my own sense of personal loss and embarrassment.
    Stopped back and was glad to find a thoughtful post. Thanks.

Can't argue with that post at all. Except that I didn't invest nearly the time and money that some of you guys apparently did. I only offered an opinion during free moments. And of course, I also open my home to these boating friends. Some later disappoint me. I am rarely embarrassed for what another man does. Just what I do.
    But your opportunities to react to petty nonsense are all over these forums. I guess I found it odd that you took a stand here, after all that I have seen this year.

10. Collapse Details

How did you find out before anyone else ?

The funny part is everyone, myself included, forgets about Ted !
    I found out when Chris called me. If you recall just a few weeks prior I picked up SOS decals and spent time applying them to Little Speed for the Boat Show Run. I don't know Ted.

11. Collapse Details

I found out when Chris called me.
    I found out a few days later when Buoy called me. Chris and I weren't nearly as close as you and he.

It was just portrayed on the internet that Chris and I were best friends because it was a way to discredit me by association by people who were not scrupulous. Truth is... I had to call him a few days later to catch up with what had been threatened and why.

12. Collapse Details

Stopped back and was glad to find a thoughtful post. Thanks.

Can't argue with that post at all. Except that I didn't invest nearly the time and money that some of you guys apparently did. I only offered an opinion during free moments. And of course, I also open my home to these boating friends. Some later disappoint me. I am rarely embarrassed for what another man does. Just what I do.
    But your opportunities to react to petty nonsense are all over these forums. I guess I found it odd that you took a stand here, after all that I have seen this year.
    Jay called a few weeks ago asking for advice on where to stay for this years Shootout and I opened my house to him. In spite of our political differences and keyboard debates I had a great time toting him around LOTO. Bobcat's comment rubbed me the wrong way that's all. I try not to stir up personal stuff on the boards, but am not perfect and sometimes things get the best of me.

13. Collapse Details

I found out when Chris called me. If you recall just a few weeks prior I picked up SOS decals and spent time applying them to Little Speed for the Boat Show Run. I don't know Ted.
    Fair enough.....as far as Ted goes, you ain't missing much. The bottom line is that all of the BS could have been handled with a phone call or an E-mail, yet they chose to ruin someone's name for personal profit.
    A lot of problems are going to be solved at the Worlds this year (hopefully there will be more than 10 boats)
    I think you owe Clay an apology.
    Parabellum FJ²B

14. Collapse Details

I found out a few days later when Buoy called me. Chris and I weren't nearly as close as you and he.

It was just portrayed on the internet that Chris and I were best friends because it was a way to discredit me by association by people who were not scrupulous. Truth is... I had to call him a few days later to catch up with what had been threatened and why.
    Chris called me the day he got the "letter". I in turned called Craig; at that time I had never met Alec or Nick, and still don't know that I've ever met Ted. I spent time with Chris and Craig in Islamorada in 2009, they roomed together and I thought they were best buds so thats who I turned to for their side of the story. The rest is history.

15. Collapse Details

Jay called a few weeks ago asking for advice on where to stay for this years Shootout and I opened my house to him. In spite of our political differences and keyboard debates I had a great time toting him around LOTO. Bobcat's comment rubbed me the wrong way that's all. I try not to stir up personal stuff on the boards, but am not perfect and sometimes things get the best of me.
    I get it.

I look at what Bobcat did as a comic premise based on what so many others, including Jay have done. This year was the year of the wild innuendo. In that environment, nobody should believe anything that anybody has implied.

Maybe I would feel more sorry for Jay if he left the innocent out of his attacks. No reason that Warpath or The Chief should have been used in the poster about Chris. No reason that he should have come after me the way that he did, spreading false crap about me.

Nobody stopped him then. But now Bob is off base. Whatever.

16. Collapse Details

Crap, I was actually buying into the story until this post, LMAO ! I'll still be laughing an hour from now, and probably all day tomorrow. it sounds like a demented Penthouse Forum story !
    Parabellum FJ²B

17. Collapse Details

How do I report Bob's sig line?
    That must be illegal somewhere.

18. Collapse Details

Fair enough.....as far as Ted goes, you ain't missing much. The bottom line is that all of the BS could have been handled with a phone call or an E-mail, yet they chose to ruin someone's name for personal profit.
    A lot of problems are going to be solved at the Worlds this year (hopefully there will be more than 10 boats)
    I think you owe Clay an apology.
    Actually I think I sent you a PM right when I found out from Chris. I don't disagree for a second that things could and probably should have been handled differently...the appearance created alot of confusion relative to the motive but at the time they felt they had a legitimate neccessity to react quickly.

Clay took a shot and got some return fire thats all. Perhaps I was a bit sharp.

Were on the fence for KW; the Cigs in Miami so its a possibility. We all just need to move forward with this.

19. Collapse Details

Crap, I was actually buying into the story until this post, LMAO ! I'll still be laughing an hour from now, and probably all day tomorrow. it sounds like a demented Penthouse Forum story !
    Considering all the keyboard drama we had I can't hardly believe it myself, but we really did have a good time. I guess were all a little different when the boats are the focus.

20. Collapse Details

Actually when Gayboat is worried about making money from the very people he loathes and fears he is quite reasonable.
    Parabellum FJ²B