Thread: Thank you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Just checked my email and found Lee's pictures. Looks like you guys had a great weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F 8-7-10 digital file1 231.jpg   F 8-7-10 digital file1 234.jpg   F 8-7-10 digital file1 239.jpg  

F 8-7-10 digital file1 242.jpg   F 8-7-10 digital file1 247.jpg   F 8-7-10 digital file1 249.jpg  

Life is Sweet!

2. Collapse Details

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F 8-7-10 digital file1 252.jpg   F 8-7-10 digital file1 256.jpg   F 8-7-10 digital file1 260.jpg  

F 8-7-10 digital file1 267.jpg   F 8-7-10 digital file1 270.jpg   F 8-7-10 digital file1 273.jpg  

Life is Sweet!

3. Collapse Details

More!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F 8-7-10 digital file1 282.jpg   F 8-7-10 digital file1 285.jpg   F 8-7-10 digital file1 291.jpg  

F 8-7-10 digital file1 340.jpg   F 8-7-10 digital file1 398.jpg   F 8-7-10 digital file1 463.jpg  

Life is Sweet!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OBNOXUS View Post
    First one is of everyone heading out......I (Mrs. OB) stayed back and went to the lighthouse.....it was the coolest thing looking out and seeing all of you guys running back!
    Great pictures!!!! Thanks for posting them.
    Life is Sweet!

5. Collapse Details

Dan,

Those air shots look great!!!!!

6. Collapse Details

Link to Smilin' Bob's pics:

http://public.fotki.com/SmilingBob/

7. Collapse Details

Pics just keep getting better and better!

8. Collapse Details

Now this is a fun crew!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails theboys.jpg  

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    Now this is a fun crew!
    Where's the checker board???
    Life is Sweet!

10. Collapse Details

Now this is a fun crew!
    I sent this to Big J and he resonded, "has anyone had less than 20 drinks in that pic?" Of course I responded the boats were tucked away in their slips so why stop at 20?????? Great time gang. Great job Hippie Kid and Michelle and the rest of the behind the scenes!!!! What a fabulous group to hang with all weekend!!!! Weather was super and I will be posting some of the pics I have from Friday's run from Hammond to Mich City!!!! Some good ones!!! Little rough to keep the camera focused but I do believe I have some good pics of Spagetti Joe's props!!!!! Thanks again to Ryan and letting me participate in the murder scene in his engine compartment, Wow!!! What did we total, 20 quarts of bloodshed!!! Talked to Dave today, will have some bandaids to temporarily get us thru the summer!!! Thanks again and look forward to a Hammond party soon, great pepe's!!!!! Hammer

11. Collapse Details

Heres a bandaid suggestion, take the blower belts off and lots of silicone and duct tape. Rig up the bilge blower with some duct tape to the valve cover breathers act as a vacuum pump to keep crankcase psi down. Put some "engine restore" oil treatment in and enjoy.

Fridays run was a blast. Had to come back for my buddies to make sure you boys were ok. Real troopers in that flatdeck!!!!

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
    Where's the checker board???
    Im not gonna lie Dan. This question was asked on Friday night I believe. It was one of those "I thought you brought it" "no i thought you were bringing it"

All i know, is its a good thing we didnt bring it. Because we would have been playing for pink slips, and i woulda been towing a 38 Flatdeck home behind the Fountain all the way back to hammond.

13. Collapse Details

Im not gonna lie Dan. This question was asked on Friday night I believe. It was one of those "I thought you brought it" "no i thought you were bringing it"

All i know, is its a good thing we didnt bring it. Because we would have been playing for pink slips, and i woulda been towing a 38 Flatdeck home behind the Fountain all the way back to hammond.
    I can only say that it took every thing Rhino had not to slam the throttles in order to stay out of the blowers!!!! We had a blast though and it was amazing hearing all the motors fire up when it was time to leave the docks on Saturday. Another buddy of mine up for the weekend said it was absolutely sick how much hardware was truly there and to see how everyone always had each others back when they needed repairs, broke down on the water, etc. Good times!!!!

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer01 View Post
    I can only say that it took every thing Rhino had not to slam the throttles in order to stay out of the blowers!!!! We had a blast though and it was amazing hearing all the motors fire up when it was time to leave the docks on Saturday. Another buddy of mine up for the weekend said it was absolutely sick how much hardware was truly there and to see how everyone always had each others back when they needed repairs, broke down on the water, etc. Good times!!!!
    Thats just how we roll....

Wheres them pics from friday??

15. Collapse Details

I havent been on this site in a while, so I was unaware this run was taking place. Sorry about the 31' Sea Ray that almost was in the way during the run, we saw the line of boats coming our way and headed straight for open water trying to get out of the way.

Hopefully it didnt mess anyone up, I will say though seeing the line of boats heading our way was awesome! (and a bit nerve racking)

16. Collapse Details

Thats just how we roll....

Wheres them pics from friday??
    Just like your next drink that night, it's coming bro!!!!!!!! Have several of the jackets too, make sure you focus on the PBR our Formula boy was chugging in the one pic and the Cig 1 glass you were inhaling that did not survive the trip!!!!! Both were classic!!!! Pics as soon as I get home to download from camera!!!! BTW, what town are the Colts from Spag Joe????? hahahahahaha

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer01 View Post
    Just like your next drink that night, it's coming bro!!!!!!!! Have several of the jackets too, make sure you focus on the PBR our Formula boy was chugging in the one pic and the Cig 1 glass you were inhaling that did not survive the trip!!!!! Both were classic!!!! Pics as soon as I get home to download from camera!!!! BTW, what town are the Colts from Spag Joe????? hahahahahaha
    Baltimore?????

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tristar Racing View Post
    I havent been on this site in a while, so I was unaware this run was taking place. Sorry about the 31' Sea Ray that almost was in the way during the run, we saw the line of boats coming our way and headed straight for open water trying to get out of the way.

Hopefully it didnt mess anyone up, I will say though seeing the line of boats heading our way was awesome! (and a bit nerve racking)
    No worries, hopefully you didn't have to clean out your shorts too much

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    Baltimore?????
    That's good!!!! Funny as though, Spag Joe responded wrong guy, no clue what town they are even from and don't care!!!!! Great stuff!!!!

20. Collapse Details

Heres some more pics... good to meet some more of the chitown crew... you guys are hard core... freaking blast chillin with you at the dock...

Todd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC03307.jpg   DSC03308.jpg   DSC03309.jpg  

DSC03310.jpg