1. Collapse Details
    Pace Cargo Trailer
    bought a Pace Cargo trailer and the guy before that owned it had vinyl lettering and the residue is stuck on the trailer. So I tried a little goof off and it started to take the paint off. Can I pick up some type of eraser from the auto body paint shop to just gently rub this crap off? I don't know how else it is going to come off without taking all the paint off the trailer.

2. Collapse Details

3M / Bio kleen and a host of others make an adhesive remover that works rather well and to tell you the truth i like Bio kleen's product better and its cheaper .

3. Collapse Details

Thanks. I will try and pick some of that up and see if it comes off. I need to get it off before I buff it. I has been sitting out for a while and needs new life.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Ginger View Post
    3M / Bio kleen and a host of others make an adhesive remover that works rather well and to tell you the truth i like Bio kleen's product better and its cheaper .

4. Collapse Details

Quick Shine from fountain of youth restoration products takes it off and will leave you with a nice finish.Wont effect the paint either.Give me a call at 315-796-2598 and I can hook you up with some,I have a bunch of other products that will help you with buffing that thing up like new.Doug, Adrenaline Rush Racing