1. Collapse Details
    Phragle's SVL musings
    You right, I don't race with you guys. Although I have raced many different things in my life and I am looking at this dizzying SVL deal from an outside perspective.

The answer seams simple to me because I am not involved in it...

what got inspected, what didnt get inspected, who fixed what, changed what, who may be legal, who isnt legal, is all in the past. SVL has evolved into its own entity. Stop worrying about the past when its the future you all want. Have a couple conference calls, write a rule book, and take control of your destiny or your class will get lost. I have been reading for months "is this legal", "is that legal", "that boats not legal", that boat is legal.... You guys can have a conference call or 3, vote and have an SVL rulebook printed in under a week if you make it a priority and all this jibber jabber thats hindering SVL's progress will evaporate. All the boats have had some work, measure everything and grandfather with no further deviation.Go foreward not backward. problem solved.

I apologize for butting in, I just want you guys to succeed.
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

2. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    You right, I don't race with you guys. Although I have raced many different things in my life and I am looking at this dizzying SVL deal from an outside perspective.

The answer seams simple to me because I am not involved in it...

what got inspected, what didnt get inspected, who fixed what, changed what, who may be legal, who isnt legal, is all in the past. SVL has evolved into its own entity. Stop worrying about the past when its the future you all want. Have a couple conference calls, write a rule book, and take control of your destiny or your class will get lost. I have been reading for months "is this legal", "is that legal", "that boats not legal", that boat is legal.... You guys can have a conference call or 3, vote and have an SVL rulebook printed in under a week if you make it a priority and all this jibber jabber thats hindering SVL's progress will evaporate. All the boats have had some work, measure everything and grandfather with no further deviation.Go foreward not backward. problem solved.

I apologize for butting in, I just want you guys to succeed.
    rob ,,10 svl,s know and run under the rules ,,we have for the past 8 years one uses rules of conveyance and threatens to sue if you look at his boat,,, it,s over it,s all over!! because of one person !!! we were told that the org would enforce what ever we wanted,,,on saturday two tech people assured us what we wanted would be inspected ,,, on sunday,,, we were told of org rules about the course and not to be tested,,,and the one boat didn,t think they ment them...and then buk,,buk,,,buk,,,baaaak broke out ,,
    I,LL SUE U...
    I,M DONE,,,,, THATS ALL I,V GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT..!!
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions