1. Collapse Details
    CLASS 5 HAS ISSUES.....YOU BOYS ARE NOT RIGHT...
    Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    After the St Clair race I have come to the conclusion that class 5 has issues....

The issue is great racing....

4 races and 5 differant winners in Class 5....you ask how is this possible....I will say two initals....Tyler Crocket....

Like I said 4 races and 4 differant winners, you can't ask anything better then that......but this class could have had there own reality show just in St Clair...

Crocket Rocket.....broke our 21 times.....I think his boat brakes out at idle....I think if he races against Saratogo Stampeed he will still brake out....

Who's Your Daddy: 3 crew members....and they forgot to put on there blinker on going into turn one....bye-bye Joey.....I think there navigator was passing around hotdogs to his driver and throttleman in that 1st turn

Dock Blood: After the race Joey gets out and wants to hit the guys that cut him off...so what dose he do...he can't find a weapon...so he pulled out a plastic baseball bat running up the marina parking lot looking for them screeming...looks like Joey forgot to take the meds again....

Specialized: "BOAT RESPONSIBLY" I'm getting you a free boating course.....remember....Red right returning....when they said were running the short course.....they did not mean you can choose what bouys you like to go around and which ones are out of your way...I'll draw you a picture of the course for you in L.I. so you know were to go.....

Outragous: again going deck to deck for most of the race playing cat and mouse and finally getting by them....

The old Super Heat boat: Guys great to have you out with us....that was a crazy 1st race to be involved in....the bad news....it will be like that every race...but it is fun....

DCB: great to have you back....sorry that you had issues with the engine...but just having put it in and finishing it up in the pits is tough...you'll get her right....hope you make it to Long Island....let us know if we can help....

Midigator: Warren...we knew you were going to be up in front...put in that Super Cat engine you have in your shop.....we need you back out there...

Even with Tyler doing....what 100....and Spicalized running there own course...Whos your Daddy, Outragous and us were within 5 to 6 seconds of each other at the finish....and I'm sure Joey would have been with is to....not for the boat wash he was not expecting....

In the top 5 boats there were 5 differant hull manufactures....5 differant engines being run and the boat age from 2009 to I don't even know the year of the Whos your daddy boat....1980 or so....

Take Crocket and keep him under 75 and keep Specilized on the right course and if Warren did not brake..there would have been 6+ boats within 10 seconds or so at the finish....and again if Joey took his meds...I'm sure he would have ran better....I don't think he swore the whole race....

We need to get the rest of the Class 5 guys out here....

We still need to get the Kermit the Frog Krypt along with that black Krypt out

It looks like Phontom of the Opra from Mich just got scared and did not show...you could make it up and come to L.I.

There are plenty of Class 5 boats out there....guys....even if you can make 1 race this year....and see what your missing....let us know what you need to come out....Long Island is right around the corner....and most of these boats are from up North....
    Last edited by MANITIE; 07-26-2010 at 04:47 PM.
    2009 Activator/ Powered by ILMOR
    #540 Boat Responsibly Racing
    Presented by your U.S. Coast Guard

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Who's Tyler???
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post

Who's Tyler???
    Thanks for the pics...

and if you look at the 1st pic...you can see Joey's helmet just above Specilizedes deck...making his move between the pole boat and Who's your Daddy....and....well you know what happen next....

4. Collapse Details

SO Tech Expert/Competitor/Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MANITIE View Post
    Thanks for the pics...

and if you look at the 1st pic...you can see Joey's helmet just above Specilizedes deck...making his move between the pole boat and Who's your Daddy....and....well you know what happen next....

Why were they so far back on the start anyway ???
    The Michigan Madman
    url]www.crockettmarineengines.com[/url]

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details

7. Collapse Details

Thanks for putting in some pics Jeff....

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Crockett View Post
    Why were they so far back on the start anyway ???
    Thats what happed when you miss the markers and your braking out more times then Smitty has had Birthdays....
    Last edited by MANITIE; 07-28-2010 at 08:57 PM.

9. Collapse Details

Now bring that little rocket to L.I. or is she getting tired after 2 races...

Theres 2 types of racers.....
    Ones that have pictures of themselfs with the checkerd flag.....and ones that acutally take the checkered flag home after the awards....