Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    It Never Ends......
    Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    So I wonder who is behind this new web site

http://chris-sunkin.com/
    ________

2. Collapse Details

It's been around for a while, I'm amazed(and disappointed) that no one has been killed over this.......we can always hope!
    Parabellum FJ²B

3. Collapse Details

There is always that inherent danger when trying to take everything away from a man that when he no longer has anything to lose, one day he will come for you. These things have no expiration date.

There are more stories every day. There was one from facebook this week.

4. Collapse Details

Is it ironic that Cloak (fitting) is Dick Cheney and Gayboat is GWB ?
    Parabellum FJ²B

5. Collapse Details

It's just sad the lengths people will go to phuck with some one.
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Davidmnc View Post
    It's just sad the lengths people will go to phuck with some one.
    The realization that this could happen to anyone of us, simply by pizzing someone off...

Almost feels like I'm back in High School. I feel really bad for my daughter who is going to be entering High School soon. All those kids her age are going to be subject to this sort of thing. The fact that it is going on between grown men, especially those that are supposedly somewhat knowledged and affluent is truly embarrassing. It's no wonder that the rest of the boating world thinks that the performance boat crowd is a bunch of A-holes. Lately, I've been forming the same opinion, and for the most part, I think they are right.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

7. Collapse Details

Pretty childish..
    SOS NINJA dancing on the boundaries of hell.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    The realization that this could happen to anyone of us, simply by pizzing someone off...

Almost feels like I'm back in High School. I feel really bad for my daughter who is going to be entering High School soon. All those kids her age are going to be subject to this sort of thing. The fact that it is going on between grown men, especially those that are supposedly somewhat knowledged and affluent is truly embarrassing. It's no wonder that the rest of the boating world thinks that the performance boat crowd is a bunch of A-holes. Lately, I've been forming the same opinion, and for the most part, I think they are right.
    Post of the year.

9. Collapse Details

these guys wonder why performance boating isn't as big a sport as it should.. i'll give them a hint. yes, what chris did was bad and people should know what he did, we all need to be aware of shady people. but this extent is a little ridiculous.

10. Collapse Details

It would actually be nice if the blood lust was limited to shady people. It's clearly not. Several really great, respected members like Paul and Jim were called "aiders and abetters" on Friday and they had done nothing wrong but belong to this forum by choice. But their deeds were 100% verified.

I know people who won't ever post again because they saw what the jackals put me through, for example.

The well-known, iconic boats in the popular photoshop photo of CS for example. If you owned one of those famous boats that a guy used as part of a major, structured campaign against somebody, what would you do? You can't ask to remove it because the Jackals would turn on you. There you would be, an innocent person thrown in the pot because the frenzy and mob mentality keeps people from realizing that it is wrong.

Blue Llama will save this forum from defamation. Then he can get to work over there.

11. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    It would actually be nice if the blood lust was limited to shady people. It's clearly not. Several really great, respected members like Paul and Jim were called "aiders and abetters" on Friday and they had done nothing wrong but belong to this forum by choice. But their deeds were 100% verified.
    I just went over and saw that.

Kinda hard to stay calm and collected when they post something basically calling me a liar and then recant their proof.

Gotta think.....
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

12. Collapse Details

Common sense would have told anybody that you are an honest, ethical man.

But a grade a certified, 100% verified mob frenzy has no common sense.

This is why I have been beating the drum so loudly against mob discernment.

13. Collapse Details

Registered
    This should not surprise anyone.

This is how they work.

If you don't agree with their agenda, they will try to cull you from the herd, then destroy you.

Sound familiar?

14. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 03darkshadow View Post
    these guys wonder why performance boating isn't as big a sport as it should.. i'll give them a hint. yes, what chris did was bad and people should know what he did, we all need to be aware of shady people. but this extent is a little ridiculous.
    Bill, email me and I'll answer any questions you may have about the truth.

15. Collapse Details

It's ok. According to psychopath logic, they were wrong as hell... but at least they discovered another "loser" so that absolves them from having to look themselves in the face and realize that they formed a mob and went after an unknown person on a guess, throwing anybody under the bus necessary including good guys from here.

The fact that it was LDD proves that it could have been anybody. They had zero idea.

It couldn't have been more random.
    His past may hurt his vouch for Chris, but it does not negate their actions.

16. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    It's ok. According to psychopath logic, they were wrong as hell... but at least they discovered another "loser" so that absolves them from having to look themselves in the face and realize that they formed a mob and went after an unknown person on a guess, throwing anybody under the bus necessary like good guys from here.

The fact that it was LDD proves that it could have been anybody. They had zero idea.

It couldn't have been more random.
    His past may hurt his vouch for Chris, but it does not negate their actions.
    You mean my actions of checking out their concerns about the email addresses for password reapplications? Or the one where I checked out the IP to see who was on there and assured them it was not Chris.

When any group tries to discredit me by forming a "Holier Than Thou" possee for lynchings, it concerns me. Have they become so enamored with their own perfection they forgot who they were accusing of what?

17. Collapse Details

No. You knew that Chris could break in, and who ding ding was the whole time, you aider and abetter. They will go after anybody.
    The new spin is that they earned a silver rather than gold medal because the found long duck dong instead of Chris, as if LDD's past bad acts excuse theirs on Friday.

I would have assumed that any holier than thou references were aimed at me. They usually are.

18. Collapse Details

Here's the cool part. This has caused some people to stop and think. It has caused some people to say, well... the whole dam place is a den of thieves. Then we know who the lemmings are.

Wouldn't it be crazy to find out that all the time the one guy has been manipulating everybody to hate this entire forum over a past issue, he was still making purchase offers for this forum?
    It would sure suck to be strung out over there and have a guy pop up here and say "no, SOS is once again the best, Chris is gone and the other place sucks again."

19. Collapse Details

Blue Llama will save this forum from defamation. Then he can get to work over there.
    Fund, If it's defamation, then it is wrong, whether it is Jay, Chris, or anyone else.
    The reason SOS was so great in the beginning was that regardless who posted the stuff I quoted, it would have come down.
    OSO lost accountability, and lost a lot of it's lustre, Donzi.net lost accountability and lost all of it's lustre, SOS started with a different ideal, and now it seems it has also lost it's way.

I find it a little curious that the only person on SOS who has posted on the thread I started was the member who posted the original content.

All his reply needed after the "I'll look into it" response was a sarcastic smilie.

20. Collapse Details

Post of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by ding ding View Post
    Agreed..

you both share a similar delivery that always seems to hit the nail right on the head...great post Buoy
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh