Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Heres my last try,* have a new scanner and don't like it !!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scan0002.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Clustergear View Post
    Resized pic. not working I can resize on my computer and you can see who's in boat, but can't get it to attach
    send ppic to my e-mail smallblockchevy@comcast.net thanks

3. Collapse Details

This should be better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scan0019.jpg  

4. Collapse Details

Clustergear
    Bill Schaefer owned Dollar Bill, then Lethal weapon. Leathel Weapon I believe was one of if, not the first 38 Top Guns. I also believe Lethal Weapon was built by Mark Mcmanus, when he was with Cigarette. Lethal weapon was a pleasure layout and ran with Gary Brightwell (Jennys Express). Both the boats and owners stayed at harbor Island. In spite of the full pleasure cigarette vs the race layup Apache, I believe both boats where pretty equal in the speed department, neither one ever getting a huge advantage over the other. You usually always saw both boats together, unless one was broke, which given the horespower, and technology of the times wasnt uncommon. Neither boat ventured out much in the big water so hard to say if there was any advantage there. Lethal weapon was also kept at Ternberry Isle in Miami in the winter. I remember once cruising to Miami, and have it pull up next to me at speed. Was quite a surpise to see it, still dont think Bill knew his mate was out running the boat! We ran with both boats many, many times over the years, although we only ran with them until they got bored running so slow. As you know back in that time frame there was a very small number (compared to today) of large go fasts running around. They where always quite a site, and theys guys always put on a show.

5. Collapse Details

Anymore pictures.