Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

It would appear I spend a lot more time reading and forming an opinion than you do Fund. I also believe that in your unedited post started as an attack, now you're following up saying I make strong, personal attacks. I don't believe I did that. I do know that you'd have no problem with personal attacks if they represent your opinion. But thanks for clearing up the issue.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
    It would appear I spend a lot more time reading and forming an opinion than you do Fund. I also believe that in your unedited post started as an attack, now you're following up saying I make strong, personal attacks. I don't believe I did that. I do know that you'd have no problem with personal attacks if they represent your opinion. But thanks for clearing up the issue.
    I read AND occasionally know firsthand. What a concept.

Yeah, although the only difference was the use of the phrase "passive aggressive troll" I still thought that it was too strong, and my point did not require it.
    If you really compliment art that way, I am sorry for my opinion.... based on your own words.
    Again... end hijack. My point was made. A diversionary pizzing contest over semantics is unnecessary.

3. Collapse Details

Let me just post this, and note that I have absolutely no personal knowledge of anything on this subject. But this sentence made me think of Ned's post.

Forgive me for being confused, or even reading. This is not the kind of comment a new staffer makes, let alone a friend.

"Britain’s Chris Davies, who was the editor of the magazine is naturally disappointed at the failure and hopes Dawson fulfils his part of his contractual duties."

http://worldofpowerboats.com/2010/03...-out-of-steam/

4. Collapse Details

What happened to H20?

5. Collapse Details

OK, I won't edit my post #15 since it's been quoted. Considered bad forum etiquette.

It was sarcastic at best, unnecessary at least. By bad.

But I did, genuinely mean what I said about H2o. I still have my issue, and it was a quality magazine.

Fund has made some good points, for good reasons. Sorry for joining a hijack.
    It was none of my business, and I know better (I think)

6. Collapse Details

Thanks Steve. I shouldn't have called you out.

And I especially shouldn't have been so strong about it if I did.

Maybe the mods can clean things up, with my apologies for the work.

7. Collapse Details

No problem Fund. You actually did nail an inherent sarcasm that was all through my post. Sometimes the keys fly and the mind is absent.

As I told you, sometimes the answer is beige, not just black or white.

But I did like the mag, quality piece.

The mods should leave the thread alone. Otherwise, it makes no sense. And there are some good things in it. Threads evolve, hopefully we all do as well.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
    Threads evolve, hopefully we all do as well.
    Amen.

9. Collapse Details

thread stays as is, and it should, great banter..
    does Santa's sleigh have a blower ?

10. Collapse Details

VtSteve - Interesting link there even though it was from back in March and we are now in July. I see Nicholls is highlighting it over at OSO, must make him happy, but its a no biggie.

Chris and I were actually chatting the other day as he is working with us on the new mag. The owner of that website is not really someone I would put too much faith in anyway. But hey I have nothing to hide from, yes we shut down H2O, thats just life. For anyone who wants to make a big deal about Sewells news item, fill ya boots.