You are full of **** Cloke. Nicholls is owed nothing, no matter what you think you know. Here is his PM on FB to me with HIS facts,

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jay Nichols 27 April at 00:16
Grand Cayman story and photos (published)
BVI story and photos (not published)
Patchogue out-of-pocket expenses- 1200.
assuming 900. ea for cayman and bvi that's 3000
-------------------------------------------------------------

So lets see. Grand Cayman story - Paid for yesterday after my accounts lady admitted she made a mistake, something I have pointed out a number of times - so what. He actually got $1000 for it and not the $900 he expected.

BVI Story - Never received text so never published therefore owed nothing.

Patchogue - Never supplied agreed story and images so therefore not published and not owed anything.

And so it took us some time to pay, so friggin what, its got nothing to do with you. And amazing where you pulled the $4000 out of, must have been out of your ass because in Jays own words above the whole thing only came to $3K.

Anyway bottom line is Nicholls isnt owed anything as BVI and Patchogue werent published - end of story. And like any magazine you ONLY get paid for stuff thats published.

So feel free to bleat on about whatever you want Cloke but he isnt getting anything from us, he has been paid for what he did. And Jay did his best for us did he, what a load of crap, he took us for a ride on more than one occasion and he knows it.

Goodbye and good riddance.