Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SKATIN View Post

like this thread..

this stared off about a magazine and a photographer's issues.. now look at it. I'll got back to OSO where they talk about fast boats...
    The fact that Jay and Ned can't play nice and Alec is involved in anybody and everybody's business quickly paled compared to the larger discussion of what the forums have been reduced to.

The use of mudslinging, threats, extortion, dragging in of uninvolved people, and the freewheeling airing of other peoples business are much larger and more important issues to many of us who have watched the forums spiral downward into the gutter.

The discussion of Alec's extortion and harassment tactics started on OSO. However, it was deleted.

That's when it came here from there.

If you are not interested in the larger issue, and you are interested in fast boats, one idea would be to avoid the bad business (agenda) sections of both forums. The comparison between the two and the suggestion that the nature of this forum is drama, while the nature of that forum is pure boating is quite flawed.
    If you are disappointed that you couldn't learn more about Jay and Ned and their private business, call Alec. He will fill you in.

2. Collapse Details

SO Tech Expert: Ford PSD's fixxxer22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BUIZILLA View Post
    it's been done, there's nothing fishy...

back to the original topic with sensible posts, or we'll lock it, and move on..

carry on..
    nothing fishy? So, its just a new IP or its someone people may know? What is your guess to whom it is? Comming in and giving the "i feel ya bro" without having an instance to refrence is kinda silly. The Whole OSO SOS and the bashing... I dont really care. it is interesting but no one on either side has done anything to me. But you don't see me comming in with an "I feel ya bro" type of story. I would have to back it up. But im my case i have not been there.
    Now recruiting Mississippi power boaters.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer22 View Post
    The Whole OSO SOS and the bashing... I dont really care.
    You will really care when it is your turn in the barrel. Remember, you don't need to be guilty of anything. You simply need to upset the wrong vicious people.

Perhaps that's the take-away from ding ding's posts, (once you get past the salacious curiosity of who it could be.)

Not sure that there is anything else to say about that.

You all have a nice Friday.
    Last edited by fund razor; 07-23-2010 at 11:53 AM.

4. Collapse Details

There will be no turn in the barrel for me. I am a ford diesel tech from Iowa. I go to work every day and bust my ass for my old baja 24 outlaw. Dont see how i could be thrown under the bus at all. sounds like everyone knows each other that is fighting.

But who cares, im done. This is too much drama. Ill just keep out of it and keep readin (its the most fun anyways)

And i guess if it ever happens to be my turn in the barrel: Ill make another username and start posting that way. people will ask who i am and i will keep it a secret.

- Mitch VanFossen
    Bettendorf, Iowa

5. Collapse Details

As long as you never stand up to a bully on the internet, you should be safe Mitch.

Unless somebody else drags you in, even though you have nothing to do with it.

Good luck.

6. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    1. I don't give a chit about post count, I'm more about quality posts and sharing info, or sharing fun.

2. EXACTLY my point a few pages ago. Ned and Jay are both business owners, and they are both big boys. Work it out Gentlemen. WE don't all need to know about it. And the fact that you both bring your business dispute here makes this look even more unprofessional. Are you looking to find a jury?? I find it embarrassing that the sport I love is covered by "professionals" that act so juvenile.

3. It's business, between two people that I will loosely refer to as businessmen.

4. where the phuck does Cloke have any business in this at all? Does he have a financial interest in this?

Alec, you bought your way in, and then you swung a wrecking ball. Nice move "pal". Glad to see you made some new friends.
    I didnt start this thread, Ned did.

I didnt make this public, Ned did.

I wasnt dealing with Ned, I was dealing with his employee.

With reference to why its any of my business...the money is owed to me.

All the other talk on here re bullying is coming from those that definately have no interest with this topic.

If you want to bash on here I'll stay and go along.

I'm not on here trying to collect the money. I dropped the subject here a while back when Ned did.

If you arent interested in post counts then you are in the right place. If you are interested in quality posts then get on with talking about boats.

It doesnt matter who Ding Ding is either.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    I didnt start this thread, Ned did.

I didnt make this public, Ned did.

I wasnt dealing with Ned, I was dealing with his employee.

With reference to why its any of my business...the money is owed to me.

All the other talk on here re bullying is coming from those that definately have no interest with this topic.

If you want to bash on here I'll stay and go along.

I'm not on here trying to collect the money. I dropped the subject here a while back when Ned did.

If you arent interested in post counts then you are in the right place. If you are interested in quality posts then get on with talking about boats.

It doesnt matter who Ding Ding is either.
    Why are you talking about me on oso? Why did you say on oso that I said more than once on this thread that Chris was not guilty? I meant me.

Why are you making veiled references on oso about my work, due to things that you found stalking me on the internet?

Oh yeah, because I no longer please you.... so you must attack me. Yet, I am guilty only of disagreeing with your terrorist tactics.

8. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ding ding View Post
    very well said

I dont understand this

Are you thanking the people that stood up to Sunkins bullying?

And while I'm asking, is doing work for someone on one topic and then another and then another, and as you go along and ask for payment and are stroked into finishing the current project before money is available.......would you call that bullying ?????

9. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Why are you talking about me on oso? Why did you say on oso that I said more than once on this thread that Chris was not guilty? I meant me.

Why are you making veiled references on oso about my work, due to things that you found stalking me on the internet?

Oh yeah, because I no longer please you.... so you must attack me. Yet, I am guilty only of disagreeing with your terrorist tactics.
    Who gives a chit if you please me.

You make everything about you. Your references on here about being attacked even though being innocent are being read as you supporting CS. Not you.
    Make yourself clearer.

You are the one bringing up your work, relax. I have no interest in your work.

If I did you would have heard by now, but your work is none of my business.

10. Collapse Details

very well said
    whatever dude, just stop please. i wont make the "mistakes" you have.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    What's the matter Bill? You don't like to be on the receiving end of people throwing nonsense against the wall to see if it sticks?

Should I post your threatening pm?

How do you suppose that you will ruin me financially? Post on the internet that my rotten tank wasn't rotten?

You came to troll. You got what you gave. I guess you can dish out the outrageous claims, but when somebody strikes a nerve... you come unglued with the threats to destroy me and destroy me financially.

Really. That's really the man that you are?
    If you want to be left out of the drama, stay out of it and don't come over here looking for trouble and making incorrect guesses at who is who.
    No John thats not it at all, you bring up my business name, then say Im a coke head, come on dude, you are total asshole, you are spreading rumors and lies! you really need to grow up John! I have no problem going back and forth but when you spread lies about me, and bring my business name into it i have a problem with that.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by WMF View Post
    No John thats not it at all, you bring up my business name, then say Im a coke head, come on dude, you are total asshole, you are spreading rumors and lies! you really need to grow up John! I have no problem going back and forth but when you spread lies about me, and bring my business name into it i have a problem with that.
    I said "sinus or xxxx habit, who knows?"
    It was a strategic innuendo made to make a point.

Remember that feeling you describe in this post. Let it guide you next time you decide to play loose and fast with the facts because you have joined the mob mentality.

What I was doing was taking advantage of a teachable moment. But you didn't pick up on it. Maybe you will now.

Have a good one Bill.

13. Collapse Details

Sorry..............I could not resist!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25C2F00Z.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	64548
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh

14. Collapse Details

ding ding is OBAMA!
    The Penguin Cometh

15. Collapse Details

last time I checked you were the one swinging on my nuts trying to figure out who I was..Tarzan

let it go...
    Wow, you are dramatic! No wonder you had problems with others. And im done. and im not the only one wondering who you are. in the end i prolly dont know you. Or need to. Just wondering was all. I know you wont post on OSO though because you will be outed. The mods here must know you. They would have your IP in a hurry over there.

Just keep posting. Ill leave you alone.

Keep in mind none of this involves me at all. all i did was ask a couple questions. but keep in mind you are not a super hero in need to keep your identity secret. people would most likely take you seriously if you just came clean. so they can say "ohh that dude... yeah he really did get it bad" Or "ohhh yeah he did do that". just keep it a secret so no one can even take what you say to heart.

16. Collapse Details

Oh now im a registered member, you guys really have one ****ed up site on your hands, no wonder it is going down like the Titanic

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by WMF View Post
    Oh now im a registered member, you guys really have one ****ed up site on your hands, no wonder it is going down like the Titanic
    Which in it self shows thta this site is open to any one!
    The Penguin Cometh

18. Collapse Details

What if ding ding isn't who the jackals think he is?

Hmmm. Just wondering to myself.

It would be one of the funniest moments in forum history if it was a totally different guy and the jackals had to hurry and delete the feeding fest.

19. Collapse Details

Registered
    Since you asked...

I have been on the receiving end of Funds comments in the past, but thats just it...its the past. I think lots of board members on all boating boards saw and learned a lot from the recent "bully" ousting of several people recently.

I think the situation REALLY hit home with members on all boards when it was Chris Sunkin at the end of the barrel. Although Chris has his good and bad moments his responses were always educated, informative, sometimes witty, and in the overall scheme added to the boards draw and atmosphere. Big deal he told some lies about his position in life, it still did not make him a con-man.

In the end I think it changed peoples perspective of the boards and people realized how easy it was to end up at the barrel of the gun. If you believe it or not, lives and families have been ruined over things said and transpired on these boards...

In case you have not noticed people HAVE changed, SOS has changed, OSO has changed, I have changed, even Fund has changed. You can even change...

Chris

I dont really give a chit about this mythical perception of the boards.

When someone is asked to do something and payment amount is established, then when the work is done , they should be paid.

That includes engine work , painting, parts purchased that are used personally or passed on to a friend, PHOTOGRAPHY and motorcycle parts.

The language on day 30 is one thing, the language on day 360 is another.

If I was you I would get off here and race to Serious's paypal acct and change your email address so Stecz isnt made a liar when its proven you are still collecting the $$ here.

Despite Stecz's assurances I'm within minutes of getting banned from here so I'll say my goodbyes.

Dont waste your time checking my PMs.
    It is just an answer to the resident boat thief/rat that threatened me.

Stecz hasnt logged on here in weeks with any of his 3 names, and you are right here every day.

Allowing people to insinuate people are drug users isnt very bright either.

What a mess.

April 9 was your mistake.

20. Collapse Details

Registered
    Indeed, my friend...indeed...

It sure is nice to be sitting on this side of the grass...
    Try " It was......"