Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Look, Bill... we were fine until third party drama pitted us against each other. You realize that, right?

There is no need for this. I don't regret my boat purchase. I love that project.

2. Collapse Details

What if we let this thread be the one that allowed people to say NO to internet social terrorism?

What if we stopped tolerating the BS, innuendos, agendas and third-party mudslinging?

What if we started now, by moving forward ignoring those who participate in these activities? Eventually they would crawl back to the hate sites. And we would be free to enjoy what it is that we have in common, like it used to be.

3. Collapse Details

I have stated before, Fundy called me because I live a couple miles away. I went over, wiped fluid out of the bilge with a rage, waited a few minutes, climbed back in and saw(and smelled) gas seeping down the bilge.It wasn't a rive, nor a stream, just seepage, that I knew would get worse and wasn't safe. It wasn't leaking very bad so its very likely WMF never noticed. I told him to pull the tank. He did NOT just go out one day and say " hmmmm lets take a grinder to the gas tank". I have no dog in your fight, I do not know what you were selling the boat for nor what he paid you for it. I dont know how it was represented, what was claimed etc..I have nothing to do with the motors or parts or how the boat got from there to here. Quite frankly non of that concerns me. But as for the gas tank, it WAS leaking. I have seen the boat, in my opinion its a nice boat, it needs some work, all older boats do, when you dig into an older boat you always find more things to fix, thats the nature of boats. I really wish we could set the wayback machine to 1 1/2 years, back to a time when everybody got along. It seams like today, nobody can resist taking a shot at somebody, it damn near seems like people are searching for opurtunities to throw a blow... Hell, Im not even sure if I trust my grandmother right now, and shes been dead for 10 years.
    Last edited by phragle; 07-22-2010 at 07:47 PM.
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

4. Collapse Details

Yeah, well... I was going to pull the tank anyway... and that bastard told me to buy the russian grinding wheels. Let's sling mud at him.

I wish we could turn it back too Rob.

I miss the comraderie and the trust that we all shared.

And I love my project, which will in a matter of days be a bad azz motorscooter.

5. Collapse Details

finals are next week, then 3 weeks off

6. Collapse Details

I have two weeks off that I am saving for when the boat is done. This could turn epic.

7. Collapse Details

My liver is afraid,,,its very very afraid....

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Now let's address Bob Madara (who is an innocent man), Bill of WMF Watercraft who calls people douchebags on forums: I paid Chris in June of 2009 for my cams. I have never heard a word from Bob. Perhaps you did.
    John if you are going to keep bringing up my business then dont forget WMF Marine, located at 32676 Oak Orchard RD, in Millsboro, DE. I just opened it in March of this year, and now do boat repair and sales!! We will be a full line Avalon Pontoon, Yamaha Waverunner and outboard dealer as well.
    Sorry about the shameless plug for my new business, but what the hell

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post

Come on down to the Worlds this year Bill...bring Rob...It'll be fun... I promise, hell bring whoever you want..

10. Collapse Details

There you have it.

Anybody who is exceedingly impressed with Bill can get a waverunner or a pontoon from him. If you like the way that he treated me after the sale, you will love the experience. Good luck on this new endeavor Bill!!

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by WMF View Post
    We will be a full line Avalon Pontoon, Yamaha Waverunner and outboard dealer as well.
    maybe you should be over on Inshore Only...
    does Santa's sleigh have a blower ?

12. Collapse Details

There you have it.

Anybody who is exceedingly impressed with Bill can get a waverunner or a pontoon from him. If you like the way that he treated me after the sale, you will love the experience. Good luck on this new endeavor Bill!!
    John, you bought your boat from me, not my business's, get it right, I never treated you bad, I tried to help, and thought I did you right, guess not, enjoy the boat! John please stop bashing my business it has nothing to do with the sale. Since you say I treated you bad after the sale, make a list of what I did wrong with the sale and post it! It has been over 3 years since you bought the Apache from me! Get over the fact that you bought more then your wallet can handle, enjoy the boat, and use it!

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BUIZILLA View Post
    maybe you should be over on Inshore Only...
    Very Funny

14. Collapse Details

I find it in bad form to respond to somebody saying that I can't afford something by giving examples of how I can.
    Living well is the best revenge. And life is good. Thanks to God for the many blessings.

The boat? Yeah, I bought it from you. Your employee delivered it and the reciepts and info from when you bought it were in the WMF name. Even the trailer. And the reciept that you provided with the boat was on WMF letterhead with the WMF address. But I know that I bought it from you. I have other friends who hide assets in the company name.

Again, I love my boat. It has been a fun project. It helped get me through my mom's death by providing a diversion.

15. Collapse Details

Internet pizzing contests have no winners.

When the instigator makes an outrageous claim, the defending pizzer must refute it. That makes both the instigating pizzer and the defending pizzer look silly.

I realize that Bill has come a trollin over from OSO and has managed to make me act like the haters. With that realization I will bid you all good evening, and apologize for acting like Bill, from WMF Watercraft in Delaware, who came to stir chit.

October 2008 through July 2010 equals three years. Check.

16. Collapse Details

Registered
    I know that you didn't smeel any fuel Bill.

Maybe you have a sinus infection or a coke habit. Who knows?

You sure don't.

Only a clueless dork like you can show up to a thread that is turning against internet mudlsinging and sling mud.
    " coke habit"
    Classless comment Fund Razor.

17. Collapse Details

Sure, you can log that as classless. I'll accept that.

Even if it was meant as an illustration of an outrageous claim.

No... I meant it, it was classless. I am a terrible person. Let me go get dirt on me.

Like I said, I erred in acting like Bill.

btw... welcome back.

18. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I agree John, you are better than that.

Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

19. Collapse Details

Ok, who has dirt on Paul?

Have a good night.

20. Collapse Details

Ok, who has dirt on Paul?

Have a good night.
    Well, I know he has a cousin that...
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".