Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Deal on Soft Coolers
    Just got this in e-mail, I have had 2 of these for about 2 seasons and they are great. They do keep ice for a day or two and have never had a leak. And for 1/2 price they are a deal.

Happy Holidays from Polar Bear Coolers!

Want to double your holiday spending dollar? Avoid the malls and shop at www.polarbearcoolers.com

From now until the end of the year, you buy one Polar Bear Cooler, you get 2; you buy 2, you get 4; you buy 4, you get 8; you buy 8, you get the idea.

Just go to www.polarbearcoolers.com and order all the coolers you want. At checkout, type the number 2112 in the "Coupon" box and click "Redeem" Your total charge will be cut in half to reflect the 2 for 1 deal. Or, call us with the number 888-438-7924.

Remember, nothing keeps cool like a Polar Bear!

Geoff Cole
    Polar Bear Coolers

PS, I am in no way connected with them, they just make a good product.

2. Collapse Details

Has anyone compared them to the http://www.aocoolers.com/ coolers?

Equal, better, same?

Regular (not sale) prices and sizes look the same and they have supported boating sites for a while..

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post

Equal, better, same?

Regular (not sale) prices and sizes look the same and they have supported boating sites for a while..

I'll let you know in a few days when mine arrive.....Thanks for the code, Ted !

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Birdog View Post
    I'll let you know in a few days when mine arrive.....Thanks for the code, Ted !
    I like the AO coolers as well. I have a couple knock offs which were Poker Run freebees, but nothing compares to the AO so far. I look forward to comparing opinions.
    Brian Tillett; Active Thunder Factory Representative
    wwwActiveThunderBoats.com
    brian(a)activethunderboats.com

5. Collapse Details

Tried to order 2,but coupon want work unless order is over $59.90.so I would have to order 2 and get 4,I don't want 4.I will pass.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post

Equal, better, same?

no comparison. AO coolers are the best.
    VP of Operations, GLOC's Fastest Pontoon 2009

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by masher44 View Post
    no comparison. AO coolers are the best.

Mahopac Marina
    Outerlimits/Sunsation & Stingray Dealer
    www.mahopacmarina.com 845-628-6550 sales@mahopacmarina.com

8. Collapse Details

Looks like the AO have a great warranty. I really like the Polar Bears but they are only 1 year according to the website. Anyhow I copied the whole e-mail on to here and it doesn't say anything about a certain price before the break, I would call the number and ask. Seems like AO and PB are about the same price but if you get 2 for 1.... Anyhow I think one or the other ought to be a Serious sponsor. STECZ! StECZ! Where you at boy?????

9. Collapse Details

BTW, last time they did this I think you could order one cooler and it would give it half off, I may try that and get a smaller 24 can cooler since sometimes those 48s get to be a heavy MOFO.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    those 48s get to be a heavy MOFO.
    You got that right!! I used it once for beer/ice and that was it!

I got the 3 pack of AO's- coolers can be used for other things than as a cooler as well- great for dry storage!

24 pack= flares, documents, 1st aid kit, Coast Guard kit stuff, etc

36 pack= drinks/ice/food and fits perfect under the seat in front of my center console

48 pack= dry storage/suitcase- sweatshirts, jackets, junk

Thanks for the link- I love my AO's but hard to beat 2 for 1!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails head1102.jpg  

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magicfloat View Post
    Tried to order 2,but coupon want work unless order is over $59.90.so I would have to order 2 and get 4,I don't want 4.I will pass.
    I had no problem ?....Maybe the $8 embrodery put me over that limit ?

12. Collapse Details

I carry the full line of American Outdoors (AO) coolers now and can save you $$ vs factory direct.

Check it out if looking for great coolers with Lifetime Guarantee against leakage.

We get the logo work done right through the factory, same price.

Please pm me with any questions. Mike

13. Collapse Details

Does anyone know if AO can do the Serious Logo?

I have had my AO for a couple years now and there is not a better soft cooler on the market. I personally would not buy another other product but the AO.

14. Collapse Details

On the other side of the fence my AO cooler leaks bad and I am not very impressed with the way it holds ice. I am going to send it back after boating is done here. I will report back with the exchange and/or fixing process when I get mine back

15. Collapse Details

registered
    I've got 6 soft coolers. Two AO coolers, they work great, Two Polar Bear coolers, they work great and two Horizon coolers, they work great.

The two Polar bear coolers that I have were bought during a two-for-one sale. At that price, they are like a sore penis, hard to beat!!

They are coolers people and they're cheap. They all look the same to me!!!

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    I've got 6 soft coolers. Two AO coolers, they work great, Two Polar Bear coolers, they work great and two Horizon coolers, they work great.

The two Polar bear coolers that I have were bought during a two-for-one sale. At that price, they are like a sore penis, hard to beat!!

They are coolers people and they're cheap. They all look the same to me!!!
    Ya but will any of them make them to match your can coozie's?
    One of which I left on your boat........damm it

17. Collapse Details

Any deals on soft side coolers this year?

18. Collapse Details

I've got AO and Polar. My older AO's that I had all ended up with broken zippers. AO would not warranty. My newer, large AO's were fine for 2 seasons but now one has a liner that has separated from the outer shell and the other has a liner that leaks into the bottom of the cooler. Have not contacted AO on those coolers yet. Will post again when I contact them and get a response. On the plus side the zippers are more robust on the newer AO's. The Polar is not as beefy but has held up with no problems for 3 or 4 seasons.

19. Collapse Details

Got this email 4 days ago:

10% OFF

A special offer just for our previous customers!

Give your friends, love one's, customers, and employees the only cooler that works!

To celebrate this holiday season, American Outdoors is offering you 10% off of your next purchase. Use the coupon code "santa27" while ordering on-line or mention it over the phone to receive the discount on your whole order.

We appreciate your business, and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

20. Collapse Details

I bought the Polar Bears. They were great at first. Now 2 of the 4 leak and it is an act of congress to get them to replace them and they still have not replaced them. Wish I had known this before I bought many of my friends the Polar Bears as presents. May need to try the AO coolers.